Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing you bought...

Magnolia on blu ray and a SE DVD copy of A Fish Called Wanda. Both blind buys from Barnes and Noble.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    You didn't really pay $7.99 for Into the Sun did you?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Lord no. This was a grand total of $4. I just got Top Gun a month ago, then Fire Birds a week ago, now I feel obligated to nab these hilarious Top Gun ripoffs when I find them. Some of these are listed on ebay for far more than the 50 cents I paid for em.

Another couple bottles of this dangerous stuff:

EDIT: And some mouse traps at the ACE Hardware across from Wicked Wort.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Strange that I have to ask this, but: What is this dangerous stuff Scar?

Quote Quoting [ETM] (view post)
    I got another bunch of Disney Infinity figures for a couple of bucks each... Turning into a bit of a habit now that the're on clearance everywhere.
    Oh, God, help. I just got another 15 figures, so that's 25 total.

I have all these now:

It sucks that I'm a completist, so I'll probably get AT LEAST Vader, Hawkeye, Drax and... Black Panther and Vision, and I absolutely adore the Quorra (from Tron) figure.
    But who am I kidding, if there's a deal, I'll probably get Ren, Rey and Finn, and Ant Man, and Ronan, and Sam Flynn... gah!

Those are cool. How are you presenting them?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I have the ten that have arrived on my desk at work. I'm getting some sort of stepped structure for all of them when I have them all, something like this most likely:

Has anybody tried a meal delivery service? (eg. Blue Apron) I just decided to give one a try, a healthy/sustainable service called SunBasket. Doing the math, it comes to about 11 dollars a meal, which is significantly less than what I'm spending shopping at the grocery store, so i decided to take the plunge.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Has anybody tried a meal delivery service? (eg. Blue Apron) I just decided to give one a try, a healthy/sustainable service called SunBasket. Doing the math, it comes to about 11 dollars a meal, which is significantly less than what I'm spending shopping at the grocery store, so i decided to take the plunge.
    Blue Apron and GreenChef (now owned by Hello Fresh) were pretty cool. Although read the recipes closely. Sometimes you may spend 30 minutes to end up making a side salad, lol.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

A new washer and dryer. Plus the sidekick washer as well.

The joys of adulting.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Two meals in, I'm really digging this SunBasket service. Meal one was a North African dish of chicken with a green harissa sauce, and some spiced carrots. There was enough left over for lunch the next day. Tonight was a chicken gumbo, and I'm gonna get another two meals out of that one. All the packaging is recyclable, compostable, or mulchable, even the ice pack. And the cute little jars the tomato sauce came in are the perfect size for leftover sauce.

But what really seals the deal is that you get just the amount of stuff you need to make the meal, in other words, you don't need to buy a whole bunch of celery when you're only gonna use two stalks, or an entire bunch of parsley for the two motherfucking tablespoons you need.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Lady Bird and Shin Godzilla. On blu ray.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Got myself a second carry on bag for low cost flights.

Just totally scored this print from Mondo.

AWESOME.

DUDE.

Damn that's great.

Leupold DeltaPoint

I think I may have found my Hattori Hanzo.

Holy shit!

Sweet Christmas.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast