Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing you bought...

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Very nice. How big is the Space Station?
    About 20" wide. I haven't built it yet, saving it for later.

Love Ryobi and that I can use the batteries for my drill, weed wacker, vacuum. My place is small, so it's going to take forever to use up the batteries. Plus, most of the accessories I buy come with an extra battery.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Sopranos Blu-ray box set. $90 before tax, totally worth it. I will finish S6 Part 2 at some point. Ordered online from Best Buy.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Quote Quoting [ETM] (view post)
    About 20" wide. I haven't built it yet, saving it for later.
    Cool. I miss building with Lego's. They seem to have gotten rather pricy over the years.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

Quote Quoting MadMan (view post)
    Sopranos Blu-ray box set. $90 before tax, totally worth it. I will finish S6 Part 2 at some point. Ordered online from Best Buy.
    Lol I've had season 1-4 on dvd for years. Could never find following seasons for decent price. Just finished show last couple weeks on Amazon Prime.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Scar... I was JUST going to post somewhere on MC what people would recommend for a new leaf blower.

So.... how is it? I will run out and get it now if you endorse it.

I take it your are anti-battery leaf blower?

This was the front runner for me. https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-1...722B/311471031
    So yeh that was a mistake trying to get into Home Depot this morning.

They are basically telling me to just order it on amazon.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Lol I've had season 1-4 on dvd for years. Could never find following seasons for decent price. Just finished show last couple weeks on Amazon Prime.
    These days I prefer to own TV shows on box set. I haven't bought too many of them however.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

I bought a Pixel 3A yesterday because they were on super-discount and I've had a crummy phone for a year after my last real one broke.

Quote Quoting Mr. McGibblets (view post)
    I bought a Pixel 3A yesterday because they were on super-discount and I've had a crummy phone for a year after my last real one broke.
    Just bought my wife one for her birthday too. Add in the $150 trade in for her iPhone 7XLSMOFO and the phone was $100 unlocked. Her friends all made fun of her but she secretly loves it and it saves me $900.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Also, I think I won her birthday as this was a pretty big weekend for us. Time to say goodbye to the lake.

[
    ]

Her friends all made fun of her.
    I will never understand this... It's a "budget Pixel" but it has amazing hardware perfectly fine for any use and one of the best cameras out there. I say you get to laugh at all the idiots with $1000+ iPhones and Galaxies who would be perfectly fine with the $100 3A.

Bought and installed a ceiling fan. Only cussed a couple times.

Going from gas grill to charcoal grill.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting [ETM] (view post)
    I will never understand this... It's a "budget Pixel" but it has amazing hardware perfectly fine for any use and one of the best cameras out there. I say you get to laugh at all the idiots with $1000+ iPhones and Galaxies who would be perfectly fine with the $100 3A.
    I'm with ya. When I got my 2a I thought it was the beginning of the death of flagship phones. There's nothing this phone can't do than $1000+ phone. Oh so it's not Rose Gold... sorry.

I got my Xiaomi phone for $270 brand new. It's on Android 10 with frequent updates, the main camera is 48mp (12mp with pixel binning) and works with the ported Google Camera app. The selfie cam is a 32mp Samsung camera that's better than most rear cameras. Has a larger (Samsung made) AMOLED HDR screen than the Pixel 3A, in-display fingerprint scanner, a larger battery, 6GB of RAM and a faster processor. Also, it's an aluminium frame with Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back, and mine is blue with a cool pattern on the back.

I mean, they literally needed to make stuff up to sell the flagships, like high refresh rate and those over the top camera systems. I can't imagine 99% of people out there right now noticing any real difference between a $300 and a $1000 phone.

S10 Android phone because my S8 crapped out after only a couple years of abuse I mean use. Also a new Android tablet that I am currently enjoying since I got the keyboard they included to work. Plus The Sorpranos on Blu-ray box set as I want to finish that show at some point and a rewatch was in order.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

It finally happened.

Benelli M4.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Couldn't be a better time. Stats and ammo?

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Couldn't be a better time. Stats and ammo?
    12 gauge, like the 870, it will have LE 00 buck in it. Need to spend another 200 to get an after market tube to replace the five round restricted tube to make it seven. The only one available has the heavy duty coating (the name escapes me). I’m not the best at linking pictures from my phone, so google Benelli M4 H2O.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Hmmmmmmmm yummy

The after market tube is made out of titanium, too.

When I sold my KSG, I kept the optic.

A lot of people wondered why I sold the KSG. ‘Dude, Fourteen 12 gauge rounds!’. Yeah, and a selector switch and if you happen to accidentally short stroke it (which I never did), you have to clear a jam from a bullpup style shotgun.

Just give me the Cadillac of combat shotguns, which I should’ve bought in the first place.

It finally happened.

Benelli M4.
    You wouldn't happen to have bought two perchance? ;-)
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

It finally happened.

Benelli M4.
    Ooh nice.
    BLOG

Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular

I read a lot of reviews on the Benelli and many say it's overpriced and claim to buy the Remington instead. But i think those are just 'MERICA FUCK YEH' sites.

I read a lot of reviews on the Benelli and many say it's overpriced and claim to buy the Remington instead. But i think those are just 'MERICA FUCK YEH' sites.
    Yeah, there’s other semi autos on the market that are good, but in the long run, the M4 is still king.

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    You wouldn't happen to have bought two perchance? ;-)
    A good ‘ol 870 would treat you just fine. The sound of a round getting chambered deters most.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast