Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Korra (Book 3: Change)

Legend of Korra (Book 3: Change)

This will be a short thread thanks to Nick. So far, so good, though.

Thoughts of the last two episodes:

You know, it's quite a shame this season of Legend of Korra will pass so, so quickly 'cause right now, it's on fire. A few thoughts:
    [
    ]
    [
    ]

So yeah, good times, good times.

Shocking Seductive Spiral Thirdmango's Avatar
    Every episode this season has made me very excited about the next episode. I'm very happy with it so far. I want Bolin and that new girl to be together so freaking bad. I love Bolin so much.

Quote Quoting Thirdmango (view post)
    Every episode this season has made me very excited about the next episode. I'm very happy with it so far. I want Bolin and that new girl to be together so freaking bad. I love Bolin so much.
    Pfft, Bolin/Asami 4ever.:P
    Opal seems nice, though.

[
    ]

Old Wounds/Original Airbenders.
    [
    ]

Wait, what? That's absurd!

I am actually just now catching up. The last few weeks have been very busy. But this season is killing it.
    ...and the milk's in me.

Maybe ratings have been low because they totally dropped the season with zero warning or fanfare? A thought.
    ...and the milk's in me.

Quote Quoting Mara (view post)
    Maybe ratings have been low because they totally dropped the season with zero warning or fanfare? A thought.
    Exactly!! Right now it looks like they just wanna get rid of it and just get back to kiddie fare. It truly blows, specially now that Korra was on it's best stretch. It just... baffles me.

I'm usually pretty up to date on different shows. I didn't know Korra came back until it showed up on my DVR and I thought at first that maybe my DVR had accidentally recorded reruns.

Thinking about it too, it might also have to do with the fact that no one who watches Korra watches the rest of Nick's programming.

Thinking about it too, it might also have to do with the fact that no one who watches Korra watches the rest of Nick's programming.
    Probably. Thinking about it, the last I remember on that channel, besides the original Avatar, that had potentially a similar audience was Danny Phantom... which stopped airing like 6-7 years ago and was also screwed by the network.

Apropos of nothing, where is your avatar from?

He also said that season 4 is not at risk, and that was going to be the last season anyway.

Quote Quoting Philip J. Fry (view post)
    Apropos of nothing, where is your avatar from?
    It's from Shinichiro Watanabe's 3rd series Kids on the Slope. It's in the opening sequence.

http://vimeo.com/40669909

My tag line under my name (Shocking Seductive Spiral) is one of the lyrics in the song.

It's from Shinichiro Watanabe's 3rd series Kids on the Slope. It's in the opening sequence.

http://vimeo.com/40669909

My tag line under my name (Shocking Seductive Spiral) is one of the lyrics in the song.
    Looks very cool, I'll check it out in the near future.

The Terror Within.

[
    ]

Despite it's relative predictability, it was a great fun time, maybe the best episode of the season.

The Stakeout...
    [
    ]
    Fuuuuu... best episode so far? Maybe. This is on fire.

Amusing to realize why they cast Henry Rollins as Zaheer. Sad to hear about the show possibly not doing so well, but at least we'll still get the episodes in some form. This season has been pretty great so far, although I don't think it's reached as high as the Amon arc in the first season, personally. I've enjoyed Lin and Su's relationship. And I love Tenzin, always.
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Quote Quoting Wryan (view post)
    Amusing to realize why they cast Henry Rollins as Zaheer. Sad to hear about the show possibly not doing so well, but at least we'll still get the episodes in some form. This season has been pretty great so far, although I don't think it's reached as high as the Amon arc in the first season, personally. I've enjoyed Lin and Su's relationship. And I love Tenzin, always.
    I've really enjoyed Rollins. I find it funny that some people has been complaining that Zaheer sounds way too young and yet, well, it's Rollins' voice, when it comes to age he's not really far in real life from the guy in the cartoon.

And tomorrow's episode got leaked... damn.

Long Live the Queen

[
    ]
    Best of the season? Best of the season.

Excellent episode. Exciting, frightening, plot-advancing, and that suffocation scene was brutal.

And yet, the little humor moments are always there. "I haven't seen my wife or children in four years! At first it was kind of nice. I could finally get some sleep. But now I really miss them!"
    ...and the milk's in me.

[
    ]

But still, great episode. Love it.
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Quote Quoting Wryan (view post)
    But still, great episode. Love it.
    [
    ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast