Thread: MTV is doing a live presidential debate

MTV is doing a live presidential debate

Oh my god, this is fucking ridiculous.

They have shitty glittery graphics flying around as a border around Mike Huckabee's live feed, and some douchebag VJ is reading questions off MySpace IMs.

The whole thing looks like a fucking TRL set, with an added American flag.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

This is sure to get the MTV demographic to the polls!
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Ron Paul owned this thing, the douchey guy had to try to qualify RP's overwhelming support in the online polls as simply because his supporters are techsavvy. asshole.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

And what was up with the douchebag CLEARLY voting for Obama and endorsing him to the viewers? He's entitled to his opinion, but you know, he's moderating a debate.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary