Page 766 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816866 ... LastLast
Results 19,126 to 19,150 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

They added a Sleep mode!

The power button now puts the system on "suspend," and when you press it again, it'll resume exactly how you left it.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I guess that's cool. I never felt like powering off and on the PS3 was that big of a hassle.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I like the new user pages

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Jesus. PlayStation 4 will stream gameplay to friends and then allow them to take the reigns. Think of all the achievement whores taht will make their friends get trophies for them.

I was wondering what that Share button was for. Christ.
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Just eat the damn orange already!

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Jesus. PlayStation 4 will stream gameplay to friends and then allow them to take the reigns. Think of all the achievement whores taht will make their friends get trophies for them.
    Wait, I don't think they can actually take over the gameplay. I think the Share button only lets your friends watch and post comments on the screen.

What a fucking annoying feature.
    Movie Theater Diary

The "goal" is to make every PS4 game playable on Vita, says Perry.

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Wait, I don't think they can actually take over the gameplay. I think the Share button only lets your friends watch and post comments on the screen.

What a fucking annoying feature.
    No. On Twitter, @playstation just tweeted: "PS4 will enable you to broadcast your gameplay in real time. Friends can post comments, or help you conquer a difficult challenge remotely."

Sounds like Killzone 4 is a launch title.... ugh

The streaming is so shitty I can't tell if I'm supposed to be impressed or not. So far not.

Ok fuck. Hanging on to the rope flying through the city.. yeh that's awesome.

It'd be nice if I could recharge my controller while the PS4 is in sleep mode. I hate having to plug it in on my PS3 and leave the machine on while I do other stuff.

Is there a release date?

Not yet. (although it was reported this Nov yesterday) Probably not even half way through this thing. I need to poop!

I heard November.

Uh oh. Watch Dogs??

edit: Nope.

This just got radical.

Sucker Punch's next game!

Woo inFamous

"We live in an increasingly totalitarian police state. But what if we had fire powers?"

Dark Souls 2 is the only thing that will get me to buy a new system in the first year.

Dark Souls 2 is the only thing that will get me to buy a new system in the first year.
    Yeh that won't be ready until next year. But I'm sure you'd like being able to remote play any game from your vita.

PlayStation 4 Supports Free-To-Play, Episodic Gaming. Good for indy devs.

David Cage!

Oh fuck. There's the wow. There it is.