Page 503 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    $250 for the wifi NGP... unreal
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

jesus

My YouTube Channel: Grim Street Grindhouse
    My Top 100 Horror Movies OF ALL TIME.

You guys forgot the best Call of Duty, United Offensive.

Also the company making Halo 4, 343i, has major talent, including some people who used to work on Halo at Bungie. I'm actually excited to see more of this game than I was any of the recent Bungie stuff (not a big Halo fan really but I like them enough to play all of them).
    Giving up in 2020. Who cares.

maɬni – towards the ocean, towards the shore (Sky Hopinka) ***½
    Without Remorse (Stefano Sollima) *½
    The Marksman (Robert Lorenz) **
    Beckett (Ferdinando Cito Filomarino) *½
    Night Hunter (David Raymond) *

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    $250 for the wifi NGP... unreal
    That is awesome.

Kaz Hirai needs to have his suits fitted. Way to freaking big.

The new Tomb Raider looks stunning.

The new Tomb Raider looks stunning.
    It does. It's borrowing a ton from Uncharted, but Uncharted borrowed a ton from Tomb Raider to begin with.

Both games look incredibly fun.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Acapelli (view post)

jesus
    Those performances were so bad...

[youtube]Ii1fUbxRThY[/youtube]

Today's E3 schedule

Tuesday, June 7th

Nintendo Press Conference | 9:00am
    Mass Effect 3 | 1:00pm
    Battlefield 3 | 1:30pm
    Batman: Arkham City | 2:00pm
    Resistance 3 | 3:00pm
    Starhawk | 3:20pm
    Twisted Metal | 3:40pm
    Super Secret Sony Game | 4:00pm
    Journey | 4:20pm
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception | 4:40pm
    Gears of War 3 (Campaign) | 5:00pm
    Super Secret Game #1 | 5:20pm
    Super Secret Remake | 5:40pm
    Super Secret Game #2 | 6:00pm
    Modern Warfare 3 | 6:30pm

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Is the HD remake of "Halo" just a straight port with higher res graphics?

Or did they rebuild the game from the ground up?

Damn, that looks so natural. I just love the little touches like Drake subconsciously touching door frames as he walks through doors.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Damn, that looks so natural. I just love the little touches like Drake subconsciously touching door frames as he walks through doors.
    The Tomb Raider people realized their market was being threatened by Uncharted and now we're in for a gritty Lara story. Check this out.

[youtube]W6T-nF6mfVw[/youtube]

Also, this is one of the best game trailers I've ever seen

[youtube]aMInoLwQJW4[/youtube]

I'm not a huge fan of the Uncharted games because of how Drake is supposed to be this normal guy and yet he kills like thousands of dudes in each game. It's just a weird characterization, and hard for me to get into. The reason why I've always preferred the TR games (or at least the good ones) is that Lara's main antagonists are the environment and the wild animals that would be found there. Yes, she sometimes faces off against humans, but in her best adventures she is not a human-killing machine.

I won't deny that the Uncharted games are incredibly well made, and the acting and writing is top notch, I just wish they would have had Drake not been some a ruthless killing machine.

Watched the Xbox press conference last night, and boy was it ever lame-o.

On the Sony front, Jack Tretton's approach to Sony's network problems was great, and Sony had a ton of great stuff to show. I'll definitely be buying a PS3 this year.

I kinda was bothered by that too DD. The first scene in teh first game he seems unfazed by pulling out a handgun to start shooting pirates. I just figured he was this nice charming guy, who knows how to handle himself.

Director
    One of the better reviews I've read on ActionButton had this on Uncharted 2. Sums it up nicely.

[
    ]

The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection hits PS3 on 9/27 in glorious 3D

Far Cry 3 Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctSO3U_0vCg

Loved FC2, can't wait for this one!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ New Wii.......

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ New Wii.......
    The new Wii - named Wii U, it built into a handheld controlled... images are sent to the TV, with no latency images. You don't even need a TV to play.

Just saw that. Goddamn that is a big controller.

I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

This is the video that made people think that it's not a new system, but just a controller add-on. That's not true. It comes with an HD output ready new version of the Wii console.

[youtube]82O42moihL4[/youtube]
    Movie Theater Diary

Arkham City is being released on Wii U. WTF? So does the touchscreen show the contents of his utility belt as you play? Do you throw batarangs like the ninja stars in that video?
    Movie Theater Diary