Page 1248 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 248748114811981238124612471248124912501258 ... LastLast
Results 31,176 to 31,200 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Did you love it??
    Hopefully will beat it tonight. Haven't really decided yet.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Hopefully will beat it tonight. Haven't really decided yet.
    The GiantBomb guys have been saying it's much campier and less serious than RE7, and that it's better for it.

I'm seriously loving RE2. The RE engine is GORGEOUS. The lighting, the rain effects, it all looks freaking amazing.
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

I'm seriously loving RE2. The RE engine is GORGEOUS. The lighting, the rain effects, it all looks freaking amazing.
    To toot my own horn, I did a 1 hour 43 minute S+ ranking run on it. I loved it. Top 5 Resident Evil experience.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I don't have the remake, but I did use some of my creds to get the original RE2 on my ps3 harddrive before the store closed lol. Worth it. Even though I have the disc set for ps1.

That's impressive, Duke.

I've been playing for I think just under 2 hours. I've gotten 2 of the emblems for the statue.

When I play a game like this for the first time I like to take my time to explore every nook and cranny and try to find secrets.

I am so stoked about the idea of an RE4 remake using this engine. I think it has been all but confirmed (and coming this year, too, if I'm not mistaken?).

I doubt it will come this year, because Village was just released. So I'm guessing Jan/Feb 2022.

But yes, I am VERY interested to see how they are going to handle 4, considering that's when the series took a turn for the campy.

I know people didn't like RE4's length. I had only played 1 and 0 before it, and I was unaware of the whole speed run thing that people loved about those. So 4 was just a really awesome horror action game for me. I think I've repurchased it 4 or 5 times, and still love it like day 1.

I want my Dead Space remasters, dag nabbit.

- - - - -
    Still enjoying Skyrim for the base game, but coming to seriously enjoy the meta-game of constantly installing new mods "just to try them." I got ~5 hours of sleep last night bc I was up late messing around, lol.

ETA: Also the meta-meta game of trying to figure out which new mod is making the game to crash to desktop before you get out of Whiterun.

I know people didn't like RE4's length. I had only played 1 and 0 before it, and I was unaware of the whole speed run thing that people loved about those. So 4 was just a really awesome horror action game for me. I think I've repurchased it 4 or 5 times, and still love it like day 1.

I want my Dead Space remasters, dag nabbit.
    Oh, It remains the most purchased game for me too. I bought it on:

1. GC when it first released (and I bought a GameCube specifically for it)
    2. PS2 when it was announced shortly after GC's release (I was angry)
    3. PC when it was released in a boxed PC version
    4. PS3 when it came packaged inside the Resident Evil 6 anthology pack.
    5. Steam when it finally came to steam.
    6. PSN as a PS4 download

I only own the GC version, but I beat it like 5 times.

I lost track of how many times I beat RE4. Love that Mauser pistol.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon!

lol

You bastard......
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Seriously though...is there a game with a better difficulty balance? Die like 20 times at the first scene, then figure it out, and great balance letting you learn the challenges. imo thats one of the hardest things about game programming.

That's impressive, Duke.

I've been playing for I think just under 2 hours. I've gotten 2 of the emblems for the statue.

When I play a game like this for the first time I like to take my time to explore every nook and cranny and try to find secrets.

I am so stoked about the idea of an RE4 remake using this engine. I think it has been all but confirmed (and coming this year, too, if I'm not mistaken?).
    I don't see much of a point in REmaking 4, since 2 & 3 were both redone with the modern 3rd-person camera PoV, the one that 4 obviously introduced into the main series in the first place; I mean, what are they going to do to justify remaking it, give it the old-school, fixed "security camera" angles instead? Although, I'd actually kind of want to see how they'd try to make it work for that one, haha...

Quote Quoting StuSmallz (view post)
    I don't see much of a point in REmaking 4, since 2 & 3 were both redone with the modern 3rd-person camera PoV, the one that 4 obviously introduced into the main series in the first place; I mean, what are they going to do to justify remaking it, give it the old-school, fixed "security camera" angles instead? Although, I'd actually kind of want to see how they'd try to make it work for that one, haha...
    No but they could unCamp the villains and get rid of the QTEs. That would be nice.

I would pay full $90 for RE4 exactly as it is just with the new RE engine.

Saw this meme and it reminded me how fucking infuriating I used to find this, and why I pretty much completely stopped lending people anything.

Edit: I remember when I leant my grade 12 philosophy teacher my DVD of Waking Life. He gave it back to me upside down in the case, and the disc was cracked.

In RE2 I am just under 3 hours playtime, and trying to get thr power back on in the jail.

In RE2 I am just under 3 hours playtime, and trying to get thr power back on in the jail.
    :-):-):-):-)

Am I crazy or is it better than 1?

Well the original RE2 is much better than RE1.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Well the original RE2 is much better than RE1.
    Never got into RE1. RE2 was a blast. I even tried the remaster and that didn’t last long.

Put about 3 hours into Mortal Kombat X tonight.

Really enjoying it.

I want to look up some lists of what people consider the best and worst MK characters of all time, and see how my favorites line up.

Got a PS card for my bday. I was worried because I thought the store had closed for ps3. Nope, still running. Got Devil May Cry HD trilogy, boom.