Page 1144 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 14464410441094113411421143114411451146115411941244 ... LastLast
Results 28,576 to 28,600 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    After 25 minutes of Final Fantasy... marketing Life is Strange 2 now

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Whoa. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? The Game Cube version? With online multiple? Gotta be for the switch

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Octopath Traveler next?

Another JRPG game... The Last Reminant Remastered.

Dragon Quest Builder now.

More JRPG......... Dragon Quest 37

Montage time

- - - - -
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Dragon Quest Builder now.
    Not my bag because it's way too cartoony, but the scope of this game looks HUGE.

They shoulda saved Final Fantasy for last. The rest of this stuff looks pale by comparison.

ETA: Also, Octopath Traveler has been out for a year or more on every platform, so why show a trailer? That was weird.

ETA2: I can never get into Square games because of the relentless anime hair and weird character models.
    Last edited by Irish; 06-11-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Kingdom Hearts now?

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Not my bag because it's way too cartoony, but the scope of this game looks HUGE.

They shoulda saved Final Fantasy for last. The rest of this stuff looks pale by comparison.

ETA: Also, Octopath Traveler has been out for a year or more on every platform, so why show a trailer? That was weird.
    The finale will be Avengers.

Final Fantasy MMO? Shadowbringers

- - - - -
    The finale will be Avengers.
    Ahhhhhhhh! That makes sense.

And now another super long JRPG trailer that looks the same as every other JRPG.

Dying Light 2 now

Another JRPG.... Jesus.

And now a trailer for two FF games showing nothing but concept art.

outriders, summer of 2020. Another shooter. (the Bulletstorm dev; people can fly)

- - - - -
    Another JRPG.... Jesus.
    LOL super weird tonal shifts when the go from hardcore JRPG to western shooter back to another JRPG.

FF8 remaster?

Here we fucking go.

- - - - -
    Avengers: When we couldn't afford to license the likeness or music rights from Disney.

ETA: Also strongly dislike using 9/11-style tragedies for entertainment fodder.

Avengers: When we couldn't afford to license the likeness or music rights from Disney.

ETA: Also strongly dislike using 9/11-style tragedies for entertainment fodder.
    I wish they would tell me what the game is, instead of just harping on what we just saw.

- - - - -
    I wish they would tell me what the game is, instead of just harping on what we just saw.
    BUT DUKE YOU GET TO FLY THROUGH THE AIR LIKE TONY STARK

BUT DUKE YOU GET TO FLY THROUGH THE AIR LIKE TONY STARK
    But do I? Have they said I can do that??

I'm so ready to go to bed I'm so annoyed they aren't telling me what this game is........

Sounds like a live game.

"Every new hero, and every new region will be added at no additional cost"

No loot boxes or pay to win"