Page 1143 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 14364310431093113311411142114311441145115311931243 ... LastLast
Results 28,551 to 28,575 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I appreciate the kinds words Meg. I do it for fun and to also educate MC. I dont play nearly as much as I used to, but I still try to pick and choose a few games a year.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Ubisoft event starts at 4 PM EST and I'm gonna try and leave work early to watch it. Gonna be close as I have a meeting that ends at 3:30.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I wish I could get into Ubisoft games.

I respect what they do in games and their presence in the industry, but none of their franchises do anything for me at all.

Did you happen to catch the Bethesda session, Duke? I’m curious to see what they had to say in the aftermath of the unmitigated shitshow that is Fallout76.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

I didn't sit through it, but the consensus was they are doing a free update to put more NPCs in the game. To make it MORE like Fallout. Good to hear.

I suppose that's a step in the right direction, but nothing I am seeing makes me want to try Fallout 76 rather than dusting off Fallout 4.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

When it comes to steam later this year I'll likely give it a try. There will likely be free weekends incoming.

What the hell happened with 76 anyways?

Did they really think they had successfully produced a good game?

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    You're right Irish. I think the future of gaming is going to be way more atypical than we are used. The PS4 was released in 2016. So Consoles have a 4 year lifecycle now? I'm going to spend $400 (or $100 a year) for what exactly?
    PS4 was released in 2013 bruh.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Weird move from Ubisoft- starting with an Assassin's Creed Symphony play on stage

edit: its just very mellow, not as energetic as most shows open

Looks like Watch Dogs 3 up first

BWhahah wow. You can most definitely play as anyone. They showed gameplay of taking over an old women, and using weapons and rolling over a railing. Fucking hilarous.

I'm sparing everyone with the Ghost Recon, Division, Just Dance and Skate stuff.

I'm sparing everyone with the Ghost Recon, Division, Just Dance and Skate stuff.
    Eh what the hell.

BWhahah wow. You can most definitely play as anyone. They showed gameplay of taking over an old women, and using weapons and rolling over a railing. Fucking hilarous.

This is a big deal in the Division universe because we are returning to NYC from the first game.

Ubisoft announces Uplay Plus for $14.99, which seems steep, for full access to their game catalog on PC. It's coming to Stadia later.

Gods & Monsters, PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Stadia on February 25

- - - - -
    "Ghostwire Tokyo" and "Gods & Monsters" look interesting but there wasn't enough info in their trailers.

The Ubisoft deal is great if it works like Netflix or Gamepass and you can jump on or off the plan at will. But since this is Ubisoft I don't expect them to make that easy.

- - - - -
    Also, Todd Howard is creepy as hell and I'm surprised Bethesda announced new content for "Fallout 76." They took a giant dump in everyone's living room with that game and then tried to convince us it didn't smell.

Todd Howard is super creepy.

- - - - -
    They showed gameplay of taking over an old women, and using weapons and rolling over a railing. Fucking hilarous.
    LOL this gif ... old lady stun-gunning the cops

https://gfycat.com/barebreakablefalc...2019-new-games

Here comes Square Enix- Here's hoping they don't save Avengers until last.

FFIV Remake up first. Cute intro.

They are making a point to say 2 blu-rays worth of content... Are they splitting this up into 2 games??

Good looking game for sure.