Page 1142 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 14264210421092113211401141114211431144115211921242 ... LastLast
Results 28,526 to 28,550 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm control AT-ATs? Yes please.

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I was a huge fan of the first game.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Cyberpunk 2077 does look really cool, but I mean...this game has been teased and hyped for so long, if it’s not literally the best game ever, it’s going to be disappointing.

I remember seeing the first trailers for it back when I was still at Lowe’s. That was nearly 5 years ago.

Blair Witch horror game?

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Cyberpunk 2077 does look really cool, but I mean...this game has been teased and hyped for so long, if it’s not literally the best game ever, it’s going to be disappointing.

I remember seeing the first trailers for it back when I was still at Lowe’s. That was nearly 5 years ago.
    It does look cool though. Liike... really cool.

We also got confirmation that Square Enix's Marvel's Avengers game will launch on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia

- - - - -
    Keanu appeared live on stage after the new Cyberpunk trailer and stole the show.

Gotta hand it to Microsoft marketing, because the timing couldn't have been better. Weeks after "John Wick 3's" premiere, they one-upped Sony's "Death Stranding" announcement.

ETA: Release date is April 16, 2020.
    Last edited by Irish; 06-10-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    We also got confirmation that Square Enix's Marvel's Avengers game will launch on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia
    Do we have any idea what kind of game it is?

Is it related to the MCU? Is it related/linked to Spider-Man PS4?

Any details at all?

- - - - -
    XBox Game Pass for PC starts today in open beta. $1 teaser price.

They're offering Game Pass Ultimate (XBox and PC, plus Gold) for $15 a month. I think this is the console's best selling point. They have more than a 100 games, all XBox exclusives premiere there, and I counted at least a dozen titles I'd wanna play right now.

Human NPCs? Hmm.

The next game from the Dishonored guys

Evil Within studio

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Do we have any idea what kind of game it is?

Is it related to the MCU? Is it related/linked to Spider-Man PS4?

Any details at all?
    I guess we'll find out on Tuesday!

Rage expansion

Bethesda Bringing ‘Elder Scrolls Blades’ to The Nintendo Switch

- - - - -
    Feels increasingly weird that Sony blew off the conference

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Feels increasingly weird that Sony blew off the conference
    Meh. They have the install base lead by a factor of 2x. Everything they have in development has already been announced. They probably were waiting to see what Microsoft would say about their next console- very little, except that we know Halo Infinite is also launching alongside Microsoft’s new Project Scarlett.

- - - - -
    Meh. They have the install base lead by a factor of 2x. Everything they have in development has already been announced.
    Yeah, I know. Still feels weird tho, like Nintendo largely eschewing E3 in favor of its own Direct announcements.

The next ~2 years will be relatively dead. If next gen consoles release Holiday 2020, that really means waiting until the first 3-6 months of 2021 to see new games at retail.

- - - - -
    Also, I think it'll be interesting to see how Sony reacts to Stadia and xCloud. They're locked to the console and don't have an advantage beyond exclusives (which I think will become less and less financially viable for developers). Sony has no other presence in the home, unlike both Microsoft and Google.

Microsoft's cross-platform, cross-play, backwards compatibility is their killer feature and AFAIK Sony doesn't have anything that competes going into next gen.

You're right Irish. I think the future of gaming is going to be way more atypical than we are used. The PS4 was released in 2016. So Consoles have a 4 year lifecycle now? I'm going to spend $400 (or $100 a year) for what exactly?

Hey. Final Fantasy VII Remake’ will be released on March 3rd, 2020

- - - - -
    You're right Irish. I think the future of gaming is going to be way more atypical than we are used. The PS4 was released in 2016. So Consoles have a 4 year lifecycle now? I'm going to spend $400 (or $100 a year) for what exactly?
    Conventional wisdom says more incremental updates across the generation.

But I'm excited to (1) buy a game once, play it anywhere: console, PC, tablet, mobile and (2) play with friends regardless of platform.

Most of the people here are on Playstation, you're on PC, I'm on Switch ... but it's be cool if that didn't matter and we could all jump into a game of "Rage" or "Borderlands" or "The Divsion" and murder one another.

Even if xCloud and Stadia flop, the idea is out there and eventually somebody will crack it.

ETA: Sony has actively worked against this (eg: "Fornite" cross play) but I can't imagine they'll do nothing while these competing services ramp up.

Just want to give a huge thanks to Duke for his yearly coverage of this.

Once he starts covering it here, I don’t really go looking elsewhere until after his coverage ends.

Thanks, Duke. You’re awesome!