Page 1112 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 11261210121062110211101111111211131114112211621212 ... LastLast
Results 27,776 to 27,800 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

- - - - -
    Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Cyperpunk 77 looks incredible. I remember hearing about it awhile back and wondered what happened to it. (I hope there's more to it than a hardboiled, futuristic GTA thing, though.)

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Whatever this Sony game is right now. It looks incredible.Japanese Samurai set in the 12th or 13th century? It's like Uncharted meets Shinobi .

Edit: OH MY GOD. This ARt direction. Wait until you see this fight scene guys. Set in front of a setting sun with red leafs falling to the ground.

Edit 2: It's called Ghost of the Tsushima - Skip to 6:47 to see the scene I was talking about.

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Crazy looking Puzzle Game next. Looks super next gen. Like Inception meets Detroit meets Quantum Break.

Edit: Called CONTROL. Wow. Made by Remedy.

Hitter after Hitter. What is this? We are a POV of a small critter or robot. The Size of a cat.

Edit: It is revealed to be a rat. And it's a zombie game?

Edit2 : Oh my fucking god. Is it Resident Evil remake?

Edit 3: RPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edot 4: Lickers. IT's just called Resident Evil 2. Wow. January 25, 2019! My Birthday.

LOL. Ricky & Morty creators made a game.

"I'm the bathtub guy, I always play games in my bathtub"

Trevor Saves the Universe.

Love it.

Death Stranding time. Time to get weird.

Edit: You sure do a lot of walking in this game.

Another cool thing now....

Nioh 2

Spider-man time.

This gameplay trailer is fantastic. Wow.

Ghost of Tsushumi looks awesome. Made by the studio that brought us Infamous. Rumor has it that it is the story of the first ninja. I hope it comes with the ability for Japanese vocals w/ subs.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Ghost of Tsushumi looks awesome. Made by the studio that brought us Infamous. Rumor has it that it is the story of the first ninja. I hope it comes with the ability for Japanese vocals w/ subs.
    It's made by Suckerpunch? Totally missed that.

Sony has proven year after year they know what fans want to see. Just videos after videos. No one standing on stage thanking everyone and telling everyone how excited they are to be here... just the gamez.

Resident Evil 2. I have such fine memories of that game, and will definitely be getting the remake.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

You got me all excited for an Onimusha sequel with that samurai talk.

Last of Us get a release date?

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Last of Us get a release date?
    No.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Crazy looking Puzzle Game next. Looks super next gen. Like Inception meets Detroit meets Quantum Break.

Edit: Called CONTROL. Wow. Made by Remedy.

Read back through my comments today and realize I predicted the Remedy style (Quantum Break) before it was announced it was developed by Remedy.

I would say so far Microsoft is winning the conference was just the sheer volumne of content and commitment to games.

This is Sony's 4th year in a row with just a rock solid plate of content though.

Ubisoft disappointed me a bit; though Division 2 will be solid.

Square shouldn't have held a conference.

EA did EA things.

Oh, another huge disappointment this year was Rocksteady's secret unannounced Superman game wasn't revealed.

Doom 5 - Rage 2 = HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Bring on the Pirates, Last of Us 2, and the Samurai game.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

There wasn't much talked about yesterday that I'm not interested in. If I had to rank them...

Last of Us 2 - speaks for iteself
    The Division 2 - 8 player co-op with RAIDs
    Spider-man - Think Batman Arkham games only with Spider-man
    Resident Evil 2- Gotta have me some Resident Evil. I can't believe they remade this.
    Beyond Good & Evil 2 - the best video game trailer I have ever seen. Loved the first game. Highly anticipated.
    Fallout 76 - It's Fallout so... I'm obligated to play it
    Dying Light 2 - I played the shit out of the first game, so I'd love another co-op game
    Ghost of Tsushima - Just an excellent demo shown off. That art direction made me cry.
    Control - Remedy is back!
    Wolfenstein Youngblood: Co-op!
    Anthem - co-op element
    Trevor Saves the Universe - From teh Rick & Morty guys
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps - looks gorgeous
    Captain Spirit - Life of Strange devs
    Sea of Solitude - love the art here
    Metro Exodus - Enjoyed playing the first two Metro games. They are both underrated
    We Happy Few - Bizarre and looks like a creative rich story
    Death Stranding - Bizarre but I need more info
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice - Dark Souls in Japan
    Respawn's Star Wars game
    Tomb Raider - How many bad guys will she kill this time around?
    Doom Eternal - Doom is great and all, but it's still the same thing we've seen before.
    Just Cause 4 - Love me an open world game
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    Skull and Bones - It's basically Assassin's Creed Black Flag without the Assassin's Creed stuff. So Pirates all the time.
    Devil May Cry 5 - Looks funny and fun
    Rage 2 - Hated the first game, but I'm interested in the open world and co-op
    Elder Scrolls 6
    Starfield - Skyrim in Space!
    Transference - need more info though
    Cyberpunk 2077 - Last because of how little info we have on it

Games I suppose I'm not interested in
    For Honor
    The Crew 2
    Battlefield 5
    Halo Infinite
    Gears 5
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Crackdown 3
    Forza: Horizon 4
    Trials Rising

With present day games, I just beat Detroit: BecomeHuman over the weekend, and it was everything I wanted it to be. Seeing the flowcharts makes me kind of happy in that there's a ton of different directions for this game and I doubt two people can really have the same exact result by this point. There's too many of the Telltale games that makes it seem like you can choose your own adventure, only to have the same result.

My endings:
    [
    ]

Pretty damn bleak, but it was a fun experience. I can't really see myself playing a second round since many of the different options are all on youtube now. I don't think there's any DLC remaining, so I'll probably move on to something else.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

I'd like to play that soon. So I'll let you know what my ending is.

Metroid Prime 4......

Please show it Nintendo!
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]