Page 1198 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 1986981098114811881196119711981199120012081248 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,950 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Pretty so so
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

The Medium looks good.

Always up for another Fable. Overall that was pretty unimpressive bunch of games imo.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Top 10 most overrated games ever with my theory being almost everyone who praised it, never played Goldeneye.
    Terrible assessment. I played the shit out of Goldeneye and the multiplayer probably has more hours logged in with my brothers than almost any game I've ever played

Perfect Dark may have been the first console game that had bots that I could remember, so I could even play multiplayer by myself. You were even able to edit the bots AI to be fast, slow, smart, or dumb, which made it all the more fun.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

My brothers loved Fable, but for some reason, I could never get into it. It's been so long that I can't even articulate why.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    Perfect Dark may have been the first console game that had bots that I could remember, so I could even play multiplayer by myself. You were even able to edit the bots AI to be fast, slow, smart, or dumb, which made it all the more fun.
    You could also customize the teams, the weapons, and where the weapons were on the map. I still dont think we've gotten a multiplayer with as much available customization.

While everyone was off playing GoldenEye and Perfect Dark I was playing Timesplitters.

*sigh*

I’m in chapter six.

*Arthur coughing fit*

But you better believe he’s rocking the alligator vest and hat.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    *sigh*

I’m in chapter six.

*Arthur coughing fit*

But you better believe he’s rocking the alligator vest and hat.
    I'm sorry. Chapter 6 sucks. Glad Arthur is still rockin' sick threads though.

I'm still in Chapter 4! But only because I'm able to play just a few hours a week these days. I spent two in-game days and hours of play trying to bag me a perfect robin for the previously mentioned hunting request. Jesus...

Started Ghost of Tsushima. I think it's pretty awesome that you can have a B&W "Kurosawa" mode as well as play in Japanese with subtitles.

It was hard to fight and see what was being said, so I had to quickly go back to english, but I dig that it's there.

Playing in color for right now too...

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Idioteque Stalker (view post)
    While everyone was off playing GoldenEye and Perfect Dark I was playing Timesplitters.
    I wish this series would return.

Endlessly creative. They would have no limits at all.

Quote Quoting amberlita (view post)
    I'm sorry. Chapter 6 sucks. Glad Arthur is still rockin' sick threads though.

I'm still in Chapter 4! But only because I'm able to play just a few hours a week these days. I spent two in-game days and hours of play trying to bag me a perfect robin for the previously mentioned hunting request. Jesus...
    If I go back to that hunting request, I’ll do it in the epilogue. Bagged the legendary boar w/ the Veteran last night. Pity the game doesn’t let you skin it.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

The only thing I don’t like about hunting with the Veteran is the scripted nature of the hunt finales. Both the wolf and bear were hit with explosive rifle rounds as they were fleeing into the mountain.

Sweet merciful Arthur! Today’s RDR2 update lets you store weapons at camp so you don’t have to cycle through your arsenal of inferior weapons!

Sweet merciful Arthur! Today’s RDR2 update lets you store weapons at camp so you don’t have to cycle through your arsenal of inferior weapons!
    Whoa! I use probably three guns tops out of my arsenal - my bolt action, a shotgun a sawed off, and a pistol.

And I also can't count.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Omg. Thank you! I would not even have known this if you hadn't posted it.

Goodbye, carbine repeater and redundant rare rolling block rifle!

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    Whoa! I use probably three guns tops out of my arsenal - my bolt action, a shotgun a sawed off, and a pistol.

And I also can't count.
    You don’t use a lever action (repeater)?! Have I taught you nothing?!

Bolt action is my go to hunting rifle. But when there‘s a whole lotta enemies that need a killin’ from a distance, the repeater is the way to go.

Quote Quoting amberlita (view post)
    Omg. Thank you! I would not even have known this if you hadn't posted it.

Goodbye, carbine repeater and redundant rare rolling block rifle!
    I can only imagine your reaction if you walked passed the wardrobe and saw the second option pop up without knowing about it.

I can only imagine your reaction if you walked passed the wardrobe and saw the second option pop up without knowing about it.
    It would've been about the same reaction I had when I casually realized that there was now a "Fast Travel" option when I set up a campfire, which I'd previously only known to be available with the fast travel map back at camp. Confusion --> Shock --> Joy --> Wait a second... --> FUCK HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HERE?!

As you know, this has been my main quality of life gripe with this game. So this is huge. I think I actually screamed a little when I read your post.

I honestly think I may never have spotted it if you hadn't said something. I never go to camp. There's just nothing I need there, until now. A few times I've had Charles or Javier come find me out in the wilderness (which has actually scared the shit out of me on a couple occasions) being all "Dutch is wondering where the eff you been". Even little Jack has remarked on how long I've been gone when I finally find my way back there to fire up a mission.

I'm over the moon.

I saw some random click bait on FaceBook in regards to the RDR2 update, and figured I had nothing to lose. I quickly fired up the PS4, and then had to delete some stuff to make room for the update. I certainly was quite excited myself to be able to dump a pile of weapons at camp. As soon as I had my load out set, I of course unlocked the curo-whatever-the-fuck-it's-called that I'll never use again after the mission. IE, the bolt action with fixed scope. If I want to use fixed scope, I'm using the rolling block, 'cause I hunt in real life with a single shot falling block. Well, except for bear...

Going to take a break from Chapter six for something less depressing.

Dark Souls III.

Boys: Dad will you play Perfect Dark with us?
    Me: You're not ready yet.
    Well we're playing meat sims and easy sims and a normal
    I will eat you alive. You're not ready yet.
    We need to play harder sims

Proud parent right here

Duke I'm still surprised PD has such good scores. I swear I remember everyone shitting on it. Obvs I was wrong, its just such a surprise to me now. Bear in mind perspective at the time was via maybe a magazine review and friends only. I thought it was hated.

And the 360 HD version is so crisp. I don't know if there is a game I sunk more hours in. Maybe Galaga. Fuck I'm old lol

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Duke I'm still surprised PD has such good scores. I swear I remember everyone shitting on it. Obvs I was wrong, its just such a surprise to me now. Bear in mind perspective at the time was via maybe a magazine review and friends only. I thought it was hated.

And the 360 HD version is so crisp. I don't know if there is a game I sunk more hours in. Maybe Galaga. Fuck I'm old lol
    Silly reviewers who never played Goldeneye hah
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Silly reviewers who never played Goldeneye hah
    Goldeneye definitely was a groundbreaker. I mean zero disrespect to that game. But PD took the next steps that Goldeneye built. I think it's better in every way.

Its said before and I'll say it again, its absolute lunacy that in a time when we have the biggest ass TVs, split screen multiplayer has gone away. I feel were losing a vital part of gaming in that your ass better be able to keep up with your mouth.
    Last edited by Skitch; 08-02-2020 at 03:23 AM.