Page 1114 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 11461410141064110411121113111411151116112411641214 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,850 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Why does the update take so long? What are you playing on?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Just leaving this here

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Just leaving this here

Day 1 buy.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Oh damn. Steam added a 'how much have you spent on games' feature. What's too much money to spend on games?

https://help.steampowered.com/en/acc...a/AccountSpend

Oh damn. Steam added a 'how much have you spent on games' feature. What's too much money to spend on games?

https://help.steampowered.com/en/acc...a/AccountSpend
    Well I have an Atari 2600, Nintendo, SNES, Genesis, 3DO, PS1, PS2, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3, PCs and games galore for all. Spending on games should include a time frame, because that may total a lot, but thats over 35+ years.

OK well what's a lot since 2003 when I joined steam?

OK well what's a lot since 2003 when I joined steam?
    I don't know, the link asks me to sign in so I can't see what you spent.

Heh It's not a link specific for me. But for anyone to use with their steam account.

Got a Nintendo Switch! It's incredibly small and feels a little cheap, but tonight I should have some time to start up Zelda. I never completed a Zelda game before, but love Ocarina and link to the past.

But I came here to ask something. Should I buy a more coventional gamepad or are the joycons amazing enough to game with?
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

I was invited to two different parties today. Instead, after getting some chores done, I cracked a beer, and finished my brutal run of XCOM 2 on Legendary difficulty. Rang up one gold and two silver trophies for beating it.

Silver: Beat game on Commander Difficulty (skipped over commander and went straight to Legendary)
    Silver: Beat the game on Commander+ w/o losing a soldier
    Gold: Beat the game on Legendary.

Oh, and I had a the Shen's gift or whatever its called DLC active. It has some rather difficult Queen enemies (one viper, one beserker, one archon), but the rewards are nice. And that final level is a bitch, plain and simple. The PS4 is screaming for more power the whole time since the game keeps sending more and more squads at you.

#antisocialtoday
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Morris I've been gaming since atari2600, my first zelda i played seriously was windwaker. It was just a series that passed me by somehow. But I fell in love with windwaker. Been a zelda fan since.

Scar I worked extra hard getting shit done around the house to clear up weekend....then was too tired to do much else than move newly reacquired VHS collection from mold inducing basement to new storage on 2nd floor. Found my copy of Darkman though, so tomorrow is a win...

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Morris Schæffer (view post)
    Got a Nintendo Switch! It's incredibly small and feels a little cheap, but tonight I should have some time to start up Zelda. I never completed a Zelda game before, but love Ocarina and link to the past.

But I came here to ask something. Should I buy a more coventional gamepad or are the joycons amazing enough to game with?
    I would recommend the Pro controller. The joycons are interesting but small.
    ‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

What? No Man's Sky is worth playing now?? Only took them two years after launch...

What? No Man's Sky is worth playing now?? Only took them two years after launch...

I said the same thing. There's also no way I'll pick it up again.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Looks interesting, but yeah, very unlikely I'll pick it up again. That ship has sailed.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

I put in over 100 hours and only needed one more trophy to get platinum, when the game glitched out and I couldn’t progress the slot I needed for the final trophy.

I never played it again.

My new toy

I put in a ton of hours grinding grinding grinding, buying new ships which... all they did was give me more storage capacity so I could continue grinding grinding grinding. then I found out that there ultimately wasn't any point to any of it, and I walked away from it. apart from the ability to build bases, nothing I have seen really adds any significant interest for me.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

This one shrine in zelda botw is destroying my brain cells. Ive got the spirit orb but there's a chest that im not sure how to reach. Must be crazy loot!
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

So, since I started playing The Division, it is now my 5th all time played PC game, behind:

1. Counterstrike: Source
    2. Team Fortress 2
    3. Diablo III
    4. Fallout 4

And the game has something to do every month between now and when Division 2 is released in Feb 2019. Brilliant way to keep players hooked.

I just finished the main quest/story line in God of War, and all I can say is... WOW.

What an exciting, engaging, unique, touching, and at times elegiac experience. Easily the best of the series, and looking back, easily going to rank among the top 1 or 2 games I have played this entire generation. Highly recommended to anyone who has played the series, or to anyone who is looking for an epic adventure with off the charts production values. Bravo to everyone involved in bringing this game to life.

Been feeling like picking up some games again. Picked up Quantum of Solace and GTA4. Quantum was fun typical Bond shooter. Even when theyre subpar theyre still a fun trip. Was surprised that it actually covers both CR and QOS. Also surprised that the second time I sat down to play it I finished it lol. Total play time maybe 3-4 hours tops. Works for the quality and cost.

Getting into GTA4. I'm enjoying it more than any previous entry (I'm not a fan) but I maintain same complaints...the controls are so damn unintuitive! Died a couple times because I forgot the magic combo to pull out a weapon and use it, because buttons to attack are different depending on how armed. So stupid.

Did anyone here check out Vampyr?

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Did anyone here check out Vampyr?
    I'm curious, but there was no word anywhere, so I've avoided.

I finished the newest Telltale of Walking Dead though, lol.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

'No Man’s Sky' finally delivers the grand adventure we were promised

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/01/...ext-editorial/