Page 1134 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 13463410341084112411321133113411351136114411841234 ... LastLast
Results 28,326 to 28,350 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    For Meg: This looks really coolk

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Yeah I’m dying to play it.

Still really want to play November’s Call of Cthulhu. It’s just still $80. For a title that didn’t sell well I’m surprised it’s still so pricey.

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    Yeah I’m dying to play it.

Still really want to play November’s Call of Cthulhu. It’s just still $80. For a title that didn’t sell well I’m surprised it’s still so pricey.
    Yeh, that game is still $44.99 on Steam here in the US. I've been waiting for it to go on sale.

In addition to playing RE2, been playing another game called Get Even ... it's pretty fun and spooky. I'd recommend checking it out.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    More RE2 stuff: So I beat Claire on hardcore in 1 hour 40 minutes to get an S+ ranking. (this gives us the unlimited minigun)

Now I'm attempting to do it with Leon (to get unlimited rocket launcher).

Would anyone be interested in seeing my first half playthrough? Took me 11 tries yesterday to get to the tram/sewers. I'm going to attempt to finish it tonight.
    Well here it is anyway.

I’m not gonna watch, Duke, but not being a jerk. You just have me hyped up to play it myself and I don’t want to ruin any surprises

No worries.

Going to try and play Leon B tonight if anyone else wants to watch.

Sorry duke, haven’t bought it yet, otherwise I’d watch.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

No PS4 for that? Bummer.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Ooof. NSFW. This game is literally called "Rape Day". Not sure if Valve is going to take action or not but this is getting a lot of attention.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/4/182...ay-steam-valve

https://store.steampowered.com/app/985210/RAPE_DAY/

- - - - -
    The 'Xbox Maverick' console will be named 'Xbox One S All-Digital Edition,' preorders in April 2019

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-...ition-preorder

God damn this'll be tempting, especially if it comes in at a cheapy price point.

No thanks.

I like physical media.

No thanks.

I like physical media.
    But digital is so convenient! With compressed sound and video and reliant on unreliable network connections...

I haven't bought a piece of physical media since 2014. Destiny was my first purchase where I realized my book shelves were better served shelving books.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I haven't bought a piece of physical media since 2014. Destiny was my first purchase where I realized my book shelves were better served shelving books.

....books?
    last four:
    black widow - 8
    zero dark thirty - 9
    the muse - 7
    freaky - 7

now reading:
    lonesome dove - larry mcmurtry

Letterboxd
    The Harrison Marathon - A Podcast About Harrison Ford

Quote Quoting Lazlo (view post)

....books?
    I still buy hardcover.

Moving books around from house to house was my biggest hate. The only books I reopen are the coffeetable-type books. So glad that they were destroyed in water damage, and now all I use is kindle.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    But digital is so convenient! With compressed sound and video and reliant on unreliable network connections...
    My own internet problems aside (country internet makes all-digital media pretty much impossible), harddrives need to be bigger.

My PS4 has a 500gb harddrive and I’m constantly having to juggle what’s installed if I want to play a new game.

It’s part of the reason I didn’t get RDR2. It’s over 1/5 of the hard drive for a single game.

My own internet problems aside (country internet makes all-digital media pretty much impossible), harddrives need to be bigger.

My PS4 has a 500gb harddrive and I’m constantly having to juggle what’s installed if I want to play a new game.

It’s part of the reason I didn’t get RDR2. It’s over 1/5 of the hard drive for a single game.
    1TB hard drive is cheap. First thing I did to my PS4. (what do those prices look like in CA?)

https://www.amazon.com/Western-Digit...s%2C192&sr=8-5

Hell get a 2TB!

https://www.amazon.com/Notebook-Lapt...s%2C192&sr=8-4

Yeah I bought a one TB external just to put all my music and pictures on, so I wouldn't lose stuff in event of computer crash. I paid $100 about a decade ago.

Now you can get a TEN TB for $144!

I do still overall agree with Meg, though. I've had friends back up all their important stuff on external HDs, and sometimes those still fail too.

Amazing.
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

You know what's Amazing? Division 2. I VPNed into Japan last-night and played for 4 hours. (it's not scheduled to be released until Friday, but if you pre-ordered you can play three days early, which is today.

Wow, Sekiro looks pretty flippin' sweet. Look forward to playing it in a few years when I beat RDR2.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

At last larger media outlets are noticing something the company I work for has been working on for a while now: https://variety.com/2019/gaming/feat...ew-1203159249/

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Super weird move... but the entire Halo Master Chief collection is heading to steam. I guess I should finally play through this franchise....