Page 1175 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 1756751075112511651173117411751176117711851225 ... LastLast
Results 29,351 to 29,375 of 31646

Thread: Video Games...Discuss Them

I would happily pay $60 for a Dead Space trilogy remaster in the vein of the Uncharted trilogy.

Quote Quoting Idioteque Stalker (view post)
    I would happily pay $60 for a Dead Space trilogy remaster in the vein of the Uncharted trilogy.
    Agreed.

Gimme Gimme Gimme.

EA Access doesn't have the Dead Space trilogy on PS4? It's not the same as a remaster collection, obviously, but I thought the games were still available.
    Giving up in 2020. Who cares.

maɬni – towards the ocean, towards the shore (Sky Hopinka) ***½
    Without Remorse (Stefano Sollima) *½
    The Marksman (Robert Lorenz) **
    Beckett (Ferdinando Cito Filomarino) *½
    Night Hunter (David Raymond) *

Scott of the Antarctic Milky Joe's Avatar
    Pixel art in 2020... this looks stunning.

‎The severed arm perfectly acquitted itself, because of the simplicity of its wishes and its total lack of doubt.

Quote Quoting Stay Puft (view post)
    EA Access doesn't have the Dead Space trilogy on PS4? It's not the same as a remaster collection, obviously, but I thought the games were still available.
    No clue. Is that one of the game streaming services?

If so, not an option for me unfortunately.

A quick search on the PS store shows some Dead Space stuff available for PS3 but not the 4.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I think it's because they're doing so poorly as of late, if they were to close for COVID they would probably never re-open.

Its amazing theyve made it this long.

We're in a state of emergency here and EB Games is doing the same thing (GameStop is their parent company). Tons of people were lining up for Doom/Animal Crossing, and our officials got pissed. The mayor and the premier both released statements calling the company out for its irresponsible behaviour, and they've now shut down all of their stores as of today.
    Giving up in 2020. Who cares.

maɬni – towards the ocean, towards the shore (Sky Hopinka) ***½
    Without Remorse (Stefano Sollima) *½
    The Marksman (Robert Lorenz) **
    Beckett (Ferdinando Cito Filomarino) *½
    Night Hunter (David Raymond) *

I fully admit I didn't take this seriously a couple of months ago when it was starting. And I was very wrong.

But the people who continue to disregard all the directions by government to stay home, are really driving me insane.

I feel like many of them are doing it just out of spite. "Y'all can't tell me what to do! I'll go outside if I damn well please!" seems to be the attitude with many.

I'm nearly at the point where I think martial law SHOULD be put into place, to get these clowns in line.

Around here, they still believe its a democrat hoax to make their beloved savior Trump look bad.

I'm not exaggerating. They all say exactly that. Overheard multiple times at different grocery stores.

This is why I believe he will be re-elected. His followers do not...give...a fuck.

Nintendo pulled a user created model of Super Mario out of the PS4 game Dreams.

I mean, they're within their legal rights to do so...but why?

It's not like the user can sell it. It's a free model for anyone to use and play with in the game world.

Probably an image and brand thing.

The same reason NASA wouldn't allow their image to be used in Division 2

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Morris Schæffer (view post)
    5 days until the release of Half-Life: Alyx.

It is the first time in my whole life that I'm disproportionately excited for a game I won't be able to play.
    And sure enough, reviews are absolutely stellar.

- unparalleled freedom in a VR game (provided you have a large enough room as the game demands to be played while standing)
    - pluck incoming grenades in mid-air and toss them back, grab a new pistol clip with one hand, jam it into the gun, bookcases have to be approached in close up because a gun clip may be hidden behind a stash of books, escape from a pursuing zombie, grab a magazine while running, jam it into the gun, spin around and BLAM!
    - no cutdown on graphics, HL:A looks sensational
    - It never feels like a solid little side mission in the HL universe, it's a full-fledged installment (game time about 12-15 hours)
    - Feels more like survival horror than previous games, combat is more drawn out, slower paced, but all the more nerve-wracking
    - Gun selection a bit limited though
    - Gravity gloves are a great addition

I WANT THIS SO BADLY IT HURTS.
    [+] closer to next rating / [-] closer to previous rating

• Dark (S3) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Fall (Mann, 2022) ✦✦✦½ [-]
    • Ms. Marvel (S1) ✦½ [+]
    • Dark (S2) ✦✦✦✦
    • Moon Knight (S1) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Get Carter (Hodges, 1971) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Prey (Trachtenberg, 2022) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Black Bird (S1) ✦✦✦✦
    • Better Call Saul (S6) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Halo (S1) ✦✦✦ [-]
    • Slow Horses (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • H4Z4RD (Govaerts, 2022/BE) ✦✦½ [-]
    • Gangs of London (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • We Own This City (S1) ✦✦✦½ [+]
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (Waititi, 2022) ✦✦ [+]

I can't wait to see the videos of people playing this game, knocking over furniture, tripping over pets, destroying bookshelves, inadvertently lighting themselves on fire, accidentally enrolling in the armed forces, getting an STI...
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    I can't wait to see the videos of people playing this game, knocking over furniture, tripping over pets, destroying bookshelves, inadvertently lighting themselves on fire, accidentally enrolling in the armed forces, getting an STI...
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmpleRareFlounder-mobile.mp4

Wow Switch. Borderlands, BioShock and XCOM are headed to the Switch

Bought the kids minecraft a week ago. That was smart.

And one of the most fun racing games ever made is coming to Switch

https://www.engadget.com/2020-03-26-...itch-2020.html

I don't know if I played Paradise, but I logged SERIOUS time on Burnout 3.

People excited Star Wars: Podracer coming to Switch. I can just use my N64 cart biiiiiiiitchessssssss lol. Another racer I logged major hours in.

- - - - -
    Bought Animal Crossing on impulse.

Don't usually buy games at full retail price but this is the best purchase I've made in awhile. Totally chill experience that touches on every habit I picked up from Blizzard playing WoW: Fetch quests, mild grinding, relaxing mini-games, cool and fun NPCs.

No min-maxing. No combat. Game is directly tied to your system clock and in-game events happen in real time. When the shops close at 10pm, they close for the night and if you have business, then it's gotta wait until they open again at 8am.

I find that something of a relief. After the sun went down last night, I spent an hour digging clams on the beach and then went night fishing.

Every once and awhile I scan the headlines at the NYTimes.com or read a few tweets and very quickly nope the fuck out and head back to my island paradise.

- - - - -
    BTW Skitch --- seen this?

[]

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Bought Animal Crossing on impulse.

Don't usually buy games at full retail price but this is the best purchase I've made in awhile. Totally chill experience that touches on every habit I picked up from Blizzard playing WoW: Fetch quests, mild grinding, relaxing mini-games, cool and fun NPCs.

No min-maxing. No combat. Game is directly tied to your system clock and in-game events happen in real time. When the shops close at 10pm, they close for the night and if you have business, then it's gotta wait until they open again at 8am.

I find that something of a relief. After the sun went down last night, I spent an hour digging clams on the beach and then went night fishing.

Every once and awhile I scan the headlines at the NYTimes.com or read a few tweets and very quickly nope the fuck out and head back to my island paradise.
    This actually sounds amazing.

I bought a copy for Jen, but I might need to borrow it.

Took a break from Nioh 2 to finally try Days Gone. It's nothing revolutionary, but it sure is better than its original reception led me to believe. I'm playing on Survival Mode (supposed "brutal" difficulty that was added months after release), and it's definitely helping me to be invested in resource management and proper strategic approach to most encounters. But honestly it's really not too hard, so long as you can put up with no fast travel and limited mini map functionality.

Recommended for fans of Mad Max and Ubisoft games where there are lots of boxes to check, camps to clear, storylines to follow, etc. And it runs totally fine on my regular PS4. The vehicle combat doesn't come close to Mad Max's, but the world and characters are far more interesting to explore. I'd say if you were ever interested in the game, but were put off for one reason or another, it's a great and cheap time to look into it.