Is that Robin with Batgirl's script?
    *coming soon*

Top 100

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Rumors that William Shatner is up for the role of Alfred. They must be trolling.

EDIT: Never mind, Shatner apparently ASKED for the part, so he's the troll.

LOL... "Oh commissioner you're back... "

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Is this real?

Yes. It's a college game between Gotham City University and Metropolis State University.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Adam Driver is the frontrunner to play Dick Grayson. I am so pulling for him.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

I wish I knew "who is Adam Driver?".

New Canaan, where to the shepherd come the sheep.
    For the most part, Snyder and his casting team are excellent at finding the right actors.

True for the most part, but I never bought into Amy Adams as Lois Lane.

So that you have a frame of reference here, I always considered Teri Hatcher the perfect screen Lois.

So between the pieces of concept art released by Snyder, and Kevin Smith's boasting of "holy shit we've never seen anything on screen like this before", I'm guessing that the Batsuit is going to be a blue, long eared version similar to early-90s Detective Comics.

Quote Quoting megladon8 (view post)
    So between the pieces of concept art released by Snyder, and Kevin Smith's boasting of "holy shit we've never seen anything on screen like this before", I'm guessing that the Batsuit is going to be a blue, long eared version similar to early-90s Detective Comics.
    I heard speculation it was based on Batman: Noel version, but I don't know much about that book.

Watchmen was on TV the other day, and I found myself pondering about the way they did the Nite Owl costume... why weren't they ever able to do this with Batman on the feature films?

I mean, Burton's films had the right idea for the most part, except Batman was so stiff he couldn't move his neck at all. Then Nolan did the "realistic" version, but it makes the Bat-head awkward to look at - to be frank, there are parts of Dark Night Rises where he looks like a tortoise. But when you watch Nite Owl, his cowl looks the way it's supposed to be, and he doesn't look stiff at all during the fight scenes.

Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman

Gal Gadot announced as Wonder Woman

Gorgeous piece of Amazon, that.

If they kept that a secret somehow, would've been amazing.

Fits in the Snyder world. I know nothing about her otherwise.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Quote Quoting Ezee E (view post)
    If they kept that a secret somehow, would've been amazing.

Fits in the Snyder world. I know nothing about her otherwise.
    She's in Fast Five. That's all I know.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    She's in Fast Five. That's all I know.
    Four, five, and six. Legions of internet nerds are furious at the casting, screaming shes way too boney, and that they should use CGI to young-up Linda Carter. I hate these people. At least wait to see the movie...

Still would've preferred Alexander (she was so ridiculously perfect) but a choice like this doesn't surprise me.

She strikes me as being a little lanky for the role, not that I care about that sort of thing much.

- - - - -
    I think it's entirely weird that you posted the announcement along with a photo spread of the actress in a bikini.

- - - - -

BREAKING

BREAKING - Arnold cast as Doomssay!

I can guess what you mean - the way this type of conversation usually goes nowadays. But come on, the reason is obvious - Gal Gadot is not nearly as famous as Arnie. And a headshot wouldn't show her body.

I think Irish is commenting on how this proves that Wonder Woman's hotness level matters much, much more than any kind of chops or cred.

It's just more proof of Hollywood's chauvinistic and kinda creepy attitude towards strong female characters.

I also posted it because that scene was in slow motion and it was the best part of the movie for me.

Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast