Thread: The DC/WB Superhero Movies Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Is there an order to watch those movies? I'd love to sit down and mow through them.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Is there an order to watch those movies? I'd love to sit down and mow through them.
    They are not movies, they're episodes from Justice League and Batman Beyond.

Ah. I thought it was from one of these;

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Yeah, those started after the Timm/Dini family of series wrapped up. They're good too, but if you've never done it, I really recommend you watch Batman: The Animated Series and its follow-ups from the start. It's the definitive version of Batman (and practically all DC superheroes) for me.

I just looked it up.. .and I think I've watched the entire BAS when I was 8. Same series from 1992 right? I also watched a bit of the Superman AS... but it looks like there was a The New Batman Adventures from 1997 which I've never seen. OK if I start there?

Btw that clip 8 posted from JL is one of my all time favorite Batman moments. "I'm a rich kid with issues. LOTS of issues."

duke, just start with Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. They're both on Netflix.
    Sure why not?

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (Rian Johnson) - 9
    STRONGER (David Gordon Green) - 6
    THE DISASTER ARTIST (James Franco) - 7
    THE FLORIDA PROJECT (Sean Baker) - 9
    LADY BIRD (Greta Gerwig) - 8

"Hitchcock is really bad at suspense."
    - Stay Puft

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I just looked it up.. .and I think I've watched the entire BAS when I was 8. Same series from 1992 right? I also watched a bit of the Superman AS... but it looks like there was a The New Batman Adventures from 1997 which I've never seen. OK if I start there?
    Yeah, sure. Most episodes are self-conclusive anyway. There is continuity, but mostly of the "return of this villain" type. At least until Justice League Unlimited, which has a big overarching story.

EDIT: This made me realize how much I miss Young Justice.