Thread: Image Gallery

Image Gallery

You can now wrap multiple images inside a [gallery] tag if you want to create something like this. It'll make the images you put in into thumbnail that you can then click to enlarge. You can also use your arrow keys to scroll between images.

This will probably be useful for threads like duke's weekly Bluray release roundups, so he doesn't have to put them in spoiler tags anymore.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

- - - - -
    Holy shit, 8. Nicely done!

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Oh my yes.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Great idea. This will help with the nominations.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    8 when you get a chance, can you look at my release thread and see why the Collections is in the same line as the regular releases. It's very strange.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?