Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Movie Figures, Collectibles and Memorabilia

I had always wanted a Eva-01 figure from Neon Genesis Evangelion, so I found one on eBay, a Revoltech 10th anniversary figure from 2007, TV version (I'm not much of a fan of the new movies). So it came this morning... It's lovely bit I actually got the limited edition figure with a custom paint job by the mecha designer, Yamashita Ikuto: https://www.flickr.com/photos/182512...7594439175251/

It's weird mixed feelings... I just wanted the vanilla, on-screen one. :|

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Was it not the product you bid on?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

It wasn't an auction and yes, but they did say that they had more than one. The box is identical, as well as the mold, the accessories and everything. It originally came with that colorful wrapper which was obviously removed by the original owner, so it's not easy to spot any difference from the outside.

I mean it's brilliant, but I kinda really wanted the stock Eva.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

This finally came. It might be my next frame job.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Got this a few weeks ago. Figured I'd share.

YOu can see more of my Laurent Durieux in the background.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94bEb2FoOf/

WOW - that Diehard poster is one of the best designs ever.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting bac0n (view post)
    WOW - that Diehard poster is one of the best designs ever.
    Yeh I was obsessed with it when I saw it. It was really hard to track down.

It may sound harsh, but it's a really good time to make some collectible acquisitions as the for sale forums are filled with people trying to collect some money during the pandemic.

https://forum.expressobeans.com/viewforum.php?f=10

$4700 for a framed Durieux Jaws print, signed.

Tempting....

- - - - -
    Yeah that's cool and all but OHMYGOD THIS BABY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9h9NTlFwEl/

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)
    Yeah that's cool and all but OHMYGOD THIS BABY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9h9NTlFwEl/
    Am I being too pushy? https://www.instagram.com/p/B99rPhylSBJ/

Pretty good cause tomorrow.

This 10-color screenprint features brand new artwork by Laurent Durieux and will be available as a timed edition release via THE DROP beginning at 11 AM CT on Thursday, April 23, and running until 11:59 PM CT on Thursday, April 30 and will cost $60.

After costs, all proceeds of the timed edition poster will be split 50/50 between two causes that are very important to us: Direct Relief and the Alamo Family Fund. Direct Relief is a humanitarian and nonprofit/nonpartisan aid organization with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies. The Alamo Family Fund was created to help Alamo Drafthouse employees who are facing financial hardship after a natural disaster or an unforeseen personal hardship including the global pandemic COVID-19, which has resulted in the unfortunate furlough of virtually all venue/theater members, and up to 80% of corporate staff.
    https://mondoshop.com/collections/th...eid=d87ff9e147

This came btw and I couldn't be more disappointed in the quality.

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    This came btw and I couldn't be more disappointed in the quality.
    Take make up for this purchase, I just did something stupid and unnecessary for my new office.

Life size child arrived yesterday

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567