8. Match-cut.org

Of all the forums I've posted on, I would have to say, Match-cut is the best. Now, I may have not posted the most on this site compared to others, and its not the fastest moving around, but without a doubt it has the most valuable content and good reads. While I don't post much in the film threads anymore, I do generally read them and enjoy everyone's thoughts. Without a doubt, you won't find film discussion tackling the range of topics it does here on other websites very often.

And naturally, I of course enjoy the more off-topic threads that pop up here. Whether it be the Obama thread, or TSA bashing, or random thoughts from Mara (Which are absolutely hilarious, seriously Mara, you need to write a book on some of this stuff). It's also one of the few sites where discussion about politics doesn't end in complete hatred and name calling, and generally all parties have something to contribute even if it ends in frustration and quiet withdraw from threads rather then engage in more ultimately pointless discussion.

In short, I have a blast here, and love all of you.

Fun Fact - 74% of my last 100 posts have been about Liberty, Government, or Economics.