Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your home theater setup (pictures if possible).

Man if thats your office sharing the wall, I'd put the rack in there. Looks like you have plenty of room. Then run a few wire straight through the wall, that has to be the easiest solution.

Edit: if that is the same wall, I would put another tv there. Would be a fine excuse for a cabinet to hold all the gear. Turn the desk around.
    Last edited by Skitch; 06-06-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Yes it is the same wall. And that's not such a bad idea. Been wanting to upgrade my 11 year old TV anyway.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wb3...iprCa_-vjhAAEB

I have an old Onkyo receiver (~20 years maybe) and a Blu Ray player. There's a 1-to-2 RCA audio cable between the TV and TAPE2 input on the receiver. Standard RCA audio cables between the Blu Ray and the TAPE1 input, and a Bluetooth device in CD input for my IPod. An HDMI cable between the Blu Ray and the TV. Two speakers outbound from the receiver. TV is set to Fixed Audio.
    Last edited by Yxklyx; 01-10-2022 at 08:29 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456