Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who's on Twitter?

I do, but I don't use it often. There's too much dumb content floating around and I don't feel the urge to go through all the people I'm following just to unfollow them. Seems like a waste at this point. You don't see too many people seriously using the site anymore so it's kind of pointless, in my opinion. Although, if you'd like to see random thoughts I have and/or photos of my cosplay, I'm @Kelsey3700, and I'm new to Match Cut.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Hi Kelsey. May I ask how you found us?
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

- - - - -
    She's KF's little sister.

(Also, welcome to the boards! Watch out for megladon. He's a well known BULLSHIT ARTIST.)

Quote Quoting Irish (view post)

(Also, welcome to the boards! Watch out for megladon. He's a well known BULLSHIT ARTIST.)
    You two need to rage fuck and get it over with.

[]
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

....and welcome to the boards Kelsey.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Welcome Kelsey!

Please pick a side on Speed Racer, C.H.U.D, Cabin Fever, and.....[MC will fill in the rest]. No influencing her, you monsters.

Quote Quoting KelseyRose (view post)
    I do, but I don't use it often. There's too much dumb content floating around and I don't feel the urge to go through all the people I'm following just to unfollow them. Seems like a waste at this point. You don't see too many people seriously using the site anymore so it's kind of pointless, in my opinion. Although, if you'd like to see random thoughts I have and/or photos of my cosplay, I'm @Kelsey3700, and I'm new to Match Cut.
    Welcome to the site.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Hi Kelsey. May I ask how you found us?
    Absolutely. My brother was really into it and I've always been a person really into film. I'm not sure if you knew him, but he was known as Kurosawa Fan on this forum. I'm half joining to share my opinions and listen to other's, half to kind of honor him in a way. We lost him on the 16th of November. I'm not sure how long I'll be here, not sure if it's a grieving thing or if I'll stick to it, but figured I'd give it a shot and see what's out there. Nice to meet you all
    Kelsey Rose Cosplay on Facebook
    @kelseyrosecosplay on Instagram

I'm new!

Thanks for the welcomes, friends. And the forewarnings, haha. It was really nice of anyone who helped out with the card for Valorie (his wife). Thank you guys, she was really surprised to see that. Sweet of you all
    Kelsey Rose Cosplay on Facebook
    @kelseyrosecosplay on Instagram

I'm new!

Most of us here have been chatting movies with KF since oh about....'03 or so? He is deeply missed.

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting KelseyRose (view post)
    Absolutely. My brother was really into it and I've always been a person really into film. I'm not sure if you knew him, but he was known as Kurosawa Fan on this forum. I'm half joining to share my opinions and listen to other's, half to kind of honor him in a way. We lost him on the 16th of November. I'm not sure how long I'll be here, not sure if it's a grieving thing or if I'll stick to it, but figured I'd give it a shot and see what's out there. Nice to meet you all
    Definitely knew him. I'm Steve from the card that Bacon/Jacques put together. He was universally beloved here.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

I don't know if I made it onto the card but I am MadMan aka Andrew. I am friends with Val on Facebook and also was friends with KF as well. I knew them from Icine, too, although that site no longer exists. Sorry again for your loss-I loved talking to KF about sports and of course movies.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    Definitely knew him. I'm Steve from the card that Bacon/Jacques put together. He was universally beloved here.
    Note of clarification - KF was the one who is universally loved. Me, I just attempt stupid jokes that make people shake their heads.
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

Quote Quoting Skitch (view post)
    Most of us here have been chatting movies with KF since oh about....'03 or so? He is deeply missed.
    Hell yes! Since RT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234