Thread: Cannot Post Reply

Cannot Post Reply

Testing posting ability
    *coming soon*

Top 100

Well it worked here. Beer Thread won't let me post, keep getting:

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, NULL, false, 1)
    #3 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/newreply.php(1206): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 6, '1')
    #4 {main}
    *coming soon*

Top 100

Well it worked here. Beer Thread won't let me post, keep getting:

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, NULL, false, 1)
    #3 /home/artboile/public_html/mcvb4/newreply.php(1206): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[QUOTE=Gizmo;59...', 6, '1')
    #4 {main}
    *coming soon*

Top 100

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Everything OK?

Edit: Weird, this was't the response I made earlier.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Yeh something is borked with the site. It asks me if I want to leave the site when I make a post.

I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Test

- - - - -
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Edit: Oh man that's fucked. It doesn't go through unless you click "Leave."

- - - - -
    Disallow additional dialogues

edit: ahhhhh... it posts no matter what option you choose on the dialogue. that's... sorta fucked too.

Cool now?
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

- - - - -
    Thanks, 8.

And good to see you!

Seems good. I assumed it was an artboiled issue, and it'd eventually come around.
    *coming soon*

Top 100

It was actually the webhost! There was an automatic php upgrade to the server last night that seems to be incompatible with this forum’s version of vbulletin. I just had to go and revert it.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

For a while I thought the site was dead. Yikes.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?