Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Evil Dead remake

Quote Quoting Henry Gale (view post)
    Well, having read something big that got deleted from the end credits of this remake, let's just say that there could potentially be a significant crossover between the new and old using the American Army of Darkness ending's canon for a sequel to 2013 Evil Dead. If you don't mind being spoiled on the new one and a now non-existent cliffhanger.

But I'd love it if at the same time Raimi and Campbell still got around to doing an AoD continuation using the international [
    ] ending any time they pleased to parallel the new franchise. A post-apocalyptic, deadite-infested world with no one but Ash to take care of them? Has that story even been attempted in comics yet?
    Well the show ended up being fantastic, and Bruce Campbell is done with the role so that is the end of that. I am kind of bummed that the new flick will be just another new one. I liked the 2013 film even if it was not as good as the original trilogy. Jane Levy was great in that movie and I wanted to see her pop up again.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I guess a director has been hired to make Evil Dead 4. Not a sequel to the Evil Dead remake? Titled: Evil Dead Now

Lee Cronin will write and direct the new feature. I guess he did a film called Hole in the Ground? Anyone see it?

https://deadline.com/2020/06/evil-de...mi-1202954176/
    straight to HBO Max!
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Really wish it had continued the 2013 ED and ended the debate about whether or not it was a remake.

(It wasn't)
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345