Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,626 to 1,640 of 1640

Thread: Match Cut's photo-thing thread, revivified!

And some colour:[]
    Wishful thinking, perhaps; but that is just another possible definition of the featherless biped.

Both of those Pano style landscape shots are amazing Duncan! Just beautiful!

Quote Quoting Barty (view post)
    Both of those Pano style landscape shots are amazing Duncan! Just beautiful!
    Thanks, Barty. The b&w one is of the Three Sisters in Glencoe. The colour one was taken while standing under the Old Man of Storr on the Isle of Skye.

I like those ones too, but I have to say the street stuff is definitely what interests me about photography. It's what I focus on and what I'm trying to develop. For example, I think my favourites out of that whole selection are the first one and the second last b&w one (the one with the guy in the hoodie leaning over the girl on the ground). People don't seem to connect with that one, but for whatever reason I do.
    Wishful thinking, perhaps; but that is just another possible definition of the featherless biped.

Quote Quoting Duncan (view post)
    And some colour...
    Yes! I was at several of those places! I wish we had time to check out Skye. That was where we originally were basing the entire trip around. Then it just changed...quite a bit. But I desperately want to go sometime. Hopefully when I take another trip to the UK. That first color image is just incredible. Absolutely gallery- and award-worthy. Is that Skye or some part of western Scotland?
    "How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

--Homer

Quote Quoting Wryan (view post)
    Yes! I was at several of those places! I wish we had time to check out Skye. That was where we originally were basing the entire trip around. Then it just changed...quite a bit. But I desperately want to go sometime. Hopefully when I take another trip to the UK. That first color image is just incredible. Absolutely gallery- and award-worthy. Is that Skye or some part of western Scotland?
    Thanks, Wryan. It's from Skye, in the Quaraing area. Skye was all around wonderful.

Damn. Is that little orange rackmount that one synth I sent you a few years ago?
    Losing is like fertilizer: it stinks for a while, then you get used to it. (Tony, Hibbing)

The little orange one in that pick is a Nord G2. The one you gave me was a Novation Drum Station. It's racked in another friend's studio.

The above is a picture I took of my buddy at his place, while we were recording. That's one corner of his space. Imagine that much stuff all around the perimeter of the entire room. It's incredible.

I just put all of my Canon gear up for sale... I'm going mirrorless.

I'm also going to Norway on Wednesday. I think there's gonna be photo opportunities.

Went sailing in Puget Sound yesterday. Super fun.

Haven't posted photos in a while: Here's some form Sequoia National Park, zoo wildlife, the beach: (Spoilered for size)

[]

This might be one of my favorite photos I've ever taken.

I visited the Big Bend National Park this last weekend and saw the best sunsets I've ever seen.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    I like the one of you in the canyon too.
    Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Quote Quoting Dukefrukem (view post)
    I like the one of you in the canyon too.
    Thanks.

The whole area was a ton of fun to hike around in. JUST before it got too hot in the area too. About 80-90 degrees for the hikes.

Barbarian - ***
    Bones and All - ***
    Tar - **

twitter

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566