Bleach 3

True Blood 18
Robotech 1

The Angry Beavers 12
King of Kensington 8

S.W.A.T. 16
Rex the Runt 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This thread will pit all of your very favorite TV theme songs against each other in a totally pointless, but hopefully entertaining battle royale! Moody instrumentals will take on catchy pop jingles! Will you choose your current favorite? Or will nostalgia win the day as you vote with your inner 12-year old?

After a nomination process, the top themes will be placed in a tournament style bracket and face off against each other one-on-one. And then ... votes will be cast, tears will be shed, profanity will be uttered ...

How to nominate a TV theme:
For these battles, I would like all voters to have the opportunity to quickly listen to both themes before casting their vote. Therefore, if you are the first person to nominate a particular theme, it must be accompanied by some sort of link where we can hear it. All subsequent nominations for a theme that has already been linked can simply occur by listing the title. Again, you only need to provide a link for a first nomination. However, if you think you have a better link for a nominated song, by all means, include it.

The primary focus in your decision making should be the music. However, voters are also encouraged to consider the effectiveness of the theme within the context of the show's opening titles (or however else the theme was used). That said, you should not simply vote for the best overall show, even if it is impossible to eliminate that factor entirely. I will ask voters to keep an open mind to new themes they have not previously heard (suggested by others) for shows they have never watched. We are looking for the best theme, not the theme from the most popular show.

Ideally, you will provide a video link (via Youtube, etc.) in which we can listen to the theme and see how it was used in context. If you cannot find a video link, audio links will be acceptable. However, if you cannot find any such link, the song will NOT be eligible.

All other issues will be resolved by me as we go.

To start with, I will only allow 15 nominations from each person, so choose wisely. Ranking will be determined by number of nominations, so yes, it does matter if you mention a theme that has already been mentioned. Go ahead whenever you're ready.