Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Halloween Costumes

I had a lot of kids coming up to the house not dressed in any costume asking for candy. I didn't have the heart to tell them to fuck off and get a costume (I live in a pretty poor neighborhood), but I was dismayed.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

I dressed up as the "Doppler Effect" as worn by Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory and surprisingly, ended up winning best costume at work. It was amusing, although slightly annoying after a while when co-workers/customers continued to try and guess what I was supposed to be.

Gushing Prayer Kurious Jorge v3.1's Avatar

(in the middle)

I kind of just put on some goofy shit, women's sunglasses, and blood without a purpose, but people thought I was either Eric from Ture Blood or Mitch Hedberg

Arrebato (Zulueta - '80) 89
    Elegia (Huszarik - '65) 95
    Szinbad (Huszarik - '71) 77
    Temptation of St. Tony (Ounpuu - '09) 80
    Marguriete of the Night (Autant-Lara - '55)62
    Kadin Hamlet (Erksan - '77) 52
    Passion of a Darkly Noon (Ridley - '94) 79
    Endangered Species (Rudolph - '82) 65
    Made in Heaven (Rudolph -'87) 20
    High Hopes (Leigh - '88) 74

[/COLOR]

I thought you were Eric, too.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Replacing Luck Since 1984 Dukefrukem's Avatar
    Huge bump to this thread. Never heard of these guys before but their products are cool as hell.

http://www.vfxcreates.com/vfx-store/

The new Banshee Box is incredible craftsmanship.

Twitch / Youtube / Film Diary

Quote Quoting D_Davis (view post)
    Uwe Boll movies > all Marvel U movies
    Quote Quoting TGM (view post)
    I work in grocery. I have not gotten sick. My fellow employees have not gotten sick. If the virus were even remotely as contagious as its being presented as, why haven’t entire store staffs who come into contact with hundreds of people per day, thousands per week, all falling ill in mass nationwide?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345