Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X Amount of Things That Bring On The Rage

X Amount of Things That Bring On The Rage

I don't do lists, so these will be presented in no particular order, and I have no idea how many there will be.....

Oh, and if you're easily offended by harsh language, you'll want to stay away....
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    *subscribes*

Abandoned Grocery Carts

You lazy cocksucking fucks. Is it really that hard to put your fucking grocery cart away? There are stalls EVERYWHERE. Hell, it could do you some good to get just a stitch of exercise. My God, and to you wankers who leave the carts less then 20 feet from a stall, you fucking suck. Really.
    “What we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.”

:lol: Scar. I like this thread already.
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    HELL YEAH!!! I put my cart away every time I shop. It pisses me off when it's busy at the store and there are various parking spaces taken up by stray shopping carts. Not to mention the nicks and scratches from the carts rolling into your car while you're in the store.

Ghetto Rides / Big Rims

Rule #1: Your rims and tires should not be worth more then your fucking car.

Rule #2: If you own a truck or SUV, you are not allowed to own monstrous fucking rims with just a shred of rubber. You don't need a fucking truck or SUV. You're the type of person who cries if a spot of fucking mud ends up on your SUV/truck. Guess what fuckers? They're designed for work, and for going off-road from time to time. If your excuse is because its 'the thing to do', then I give you the coveted "Your a Fucking Goddamned DumbAss" Award.

Rims are stupid to begin with. I don't see the point of them. Also I think that many people who own SUV's may be "compensating for something" if you get my drift
    BLOG

And everybody wants to be special here
    They call your name out loud and clear
    Here comes a regular
    Call out your name
    Here comes a regular
    Am I the only one here today?

Poachers

If it were legal to hunt poachers, I would. They sicken and disgust me. Whether its in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Africa and Asia, poachers don't deserve to breathe. I read an article in Newsweek awhile back about a group of gorillas getting gunned down, and it really pissed me off. They reflect poorly on good hunters. But more importantly, they are driving certain species to the brink of extinction.

Well played, Scar. Well played.

Agreed on all so far.
    My Mom - 10

Half-Wit Hunters

You're the reason I hunt on private land, and, fuck, sometimes I still have to deal with you. I told a guy off at work who says that he uses every bullet in his gun when he hunts. Fuck. That. If more often then not it takes more than one shot to drop your deer, you shouldn't be in the woods. There's nothing quite like sitting in your deer stand on opening morning and hearing:
    "Bam!"
    "Bam,bam,bam,bam,bam,bam!"

And then there are those who drive deer. You ever seen what these deer look like when they get to the slaughterhouse? They're shot to shit, and there's not much meat left. Get the fuck out of the woods, turn in your gun.

Poachers should be dropped off, naked, in the middle of Africa, with no supplies.

Westboro Baptist Church

Die.

Totally agree with all your choices so far. I also hate hunters who blatantly disobey the laws, hunting too close to residents, roads. Or hunting at night with those high beam lights. Bastards.
    Follow me on Twitter

Montage, s'il vous plait? Raiders's Avatar
    Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    Westboro Baptist Church
    Yes. This made me physically sick to my stomach.
    Recently Viewed:
    Thor: The Dark World (2013) **½
    The Counselor (2013) *½
    Walden (1969) ***
    A Hijacking (2012) ***½
    Before Midnight (2013) ***

Films By Year

Quote Quoting Scar (view post)
    You lazy cocksucking fucks.
    Subscribed.

My then-roommate once was watching a YouTube video with those Westboro bastards. They were singing a song about how God hates America, fags, and... I don't know. Everything. It struck me that they sounded like a parody, a big joke. But they aren't. They're horrible, hateful people that for some reason get off on disturbing other people's already distrubed peace.

My friend continued to watch these videos of these terrible people, hating them of course, but still enjoying and fascinated by the absurdity of it on some level. I had enough and left the room in disgust. I can take no pleasure in these sick hijinks.

The Minnesota Vikings

So this must be what its like to be in an abusive relationship? I love you so much, yet you bring me nothing but grief and despair, and flat out rage. You're a 20 point underdog? Fuck that, I'm still rooting for you. Hell, I'll keep watching until its mathematically impossible for you (or The Patriots) to score the necessary points. You are why I drink.

Diet Pop (w/ Combo Meal)

I have no qualms with diet soda on its own. I occassionally will have one. But....

"I'll take a supersized #4 value meal.... With a Diet."

*nervous twitch*

:lol:

In that situation I'll always have a diet soda, but it's just because I cannot stand the taste of regular soda anymore.
    My Mom - 10

I remember seeing a clip from Hannity & Colmes on Fox News. Sean Hannity was interviewing the wife, or maybe the daughter of the guy who heads the Westboro Baptist "Church".

A few things:

1) that lady is out there. She's hopped up on something, I dunno what, but keep it the hell away from me. Every time she opened her mouth, I swear, I could hear the donging of a cuckoo clock blasting between my ears.

2) OMG, Hannity pwned her. Now I don't agree with him often, but damn, it was so much fun watching him rip her a new one on live television.

Montage, s'il vous plait? Raiders's Avatar
    That's just about the only situation where Hannity wouldn't be my least favorite person on the TV.
    Recently Viewed:
    Thor: The Dark World (2013) **½
    The Counselor (2013) *½
    Walden (1969) ***
    A Hijacking (2012) ***½
    Before Midnight (2013) ***

Films By Year

You'll Just Have To Figure It Out

Out of respect for the mods and admins of this site, I won't go into any detail except to say.......

I want to beat these fuckers over the head with this:

I watched this a while ago. Was I ever startled to find myself cheering Hannity on in my mind.

I took a cold shower.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast