Thread: The Google/Android Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    There is zero problems with Facebook on Chrome.
    Yep. The only issue I have with Chrome is that it doesn't recognize all of the gestures on my Mac's touch pad. Otherwise, every site works flawlessly.

Quote Quoting Kurosawa Fan (view post)
    Yep. The only issue I have with Chrome is that it doesn't recognize all of the gestures on my Mac's touch pad. Otherwise, every site works flawlessly.
    Do you use BetterTouchTool? You're missing out if you don't.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Too much responsibility Kurosawa Fan's Avatar
    Quote Quoting number8 (view post)
    Do you use BetterTouchTool? You're missing out if you don't.
    No, is that an app for Chrome? The only thing that Chrome won't recognize is the three finger movement that brings you to the top or bottom of a page, which helps with Match Cut for returning to the main forum page.

Quote Quoting Kurosawa Fan (view post)
    No, is that an app for Chrome? The only thing that Chrome won't recognize is the three finger movement that brings you to the top or bottom of a page, which helps with Match Cut for returning to the main forum page.
    No, it's a free Mac program that allows you to assign any action on any program to any custom finger gesture you want.

The only downside is it fucks me up when I use someone else's Mac, because I have to readjust to the default finger movements, heh.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary

Ain't that just the way EyesWideOpen's Avatar
    I've been using Google chrome since it came out and the only website I use that doesn't work correctly still is discount comic book service. It loads correctly but when you scroll down it cut off the bottom half of each page. I have to open internet explorer for that one.
    TV Recently Finished:
    Catastrophe: Season 1 (2015) A
    Rectify: Season 3 (2015) A-
    Bojack Horseman: Season 2 (2015) A
    True Detective: Season 2 (2015) A-
    Wayward Pines: Season 1 (2015) B

Currently Playing: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (replay) (XB1) / Contradiction (PC)
    Recently Finished: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) A+ / Life is Strange: Ep 4 (PS4) A / Bastion (replay) (PS4) B+