Since Thirdmango was forced to shut his list down abruptly, I thought I would pick up the slack with yet another list of songs that are worth, well, worth at least my while. I don't know about you, but I sure get a kick out of 'em.

I listen to music all day at work and usually playing during the weekends. Mostly my laptop playing iTunes on it. When a song plays in iTunes that I really like, I'll five-star it. Over the course of the last several weeks the list has grown to around 100 some odd songs, and I thought I would share it with you.

Now, this list isn't ranked. I have neither the time and desire to decide which of these songs I like better than the others. All I can say is that I think these songs are awesome and right now that's good enough for me. Nonetheless, to add some semblance of order and progression, I thought I would just list them alphabetically. Or at least iTunes' version of alphabetical. But then again, who am I to question Steve Jobs, anyway.

I'll try to post 3 or so on work days until I've made it all the way through. Lets dig in!