Quote Quoting Dead & Messed Up (view post)
Excellent. Their song about chocolate is good clean rocky fun.
Oh yeah, that was their first one I heard. Someone on another forum randomly brought it up, and after checking it out and digging it, and checking out a few more things of theirs, before I knew it, I was completely hooked.

I just love how positive and innocent their music is, and the sheer number of genres they blend together in some of their songs, all the while maintaining both a clear metal inspiration, as well as a very anime-ish vibe to their music, which carries over into their performances. They're just such a breath of fresh air, and pure escapism bliss. Like, I think by the time I got around to this song about freaking hide and seek of all things, with the outstanding choreography to boost, I was completely sold on them:

Watching their performances is just mesmerizing, how they're able to consistently move around at that pace and maintain that level of energy and sing at that level night in and night out without missing a beat. But what I especially appreciate about them is, they're more than just a cute gimmick. They're totally a legit metal band, too, and these live performances are some of the most kick ass things I've seen in the genre:

And this, which won't post: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ggoil

It's been years since I've been to a concert, but I so wanna go to one of theirs.