Thread: Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Trailer is here.

Batman...comedy? Does.Not.Compute.

And what's with all the Blue Beetle stuff?

Well, I've learned my lesson never to judge these DC Animation projects just from trailers/commercials. Some look fantastic, then have crappy writing. Others look terrible, but the writing ends up making up for it.

Then again, some look terrible, and have terrible writing.

In any case, I am very cautious of this one...
    "All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?"

"Rick...it's a flamethrower."

Ain't that just the way EyesWideOpen's Avatar
    I think it looks good. If their going to go with lighter fare for a Batman cartoon i'd rather see it like this then like "The Batman". They announced Blue Beetle would be one of the main characters when they first mentioned this show.
    TV Recently Finished:
    Catastrophe: Season 1 (2015) A
    Rectify: Season 3 (2015) A-
    Bojack Horseman: Season 2 (2015) A
    True Detective: Season 2 (2015) A-
    Wayward Pines: Season 1 (2015) B

Currently Playing: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (replay) (XB1) / Contradiction (PC)
    Recently Finished: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4) A+ / Life is Strange: Ep 4 (PS4) A / Bastion (replay) (PS4) B+

Is this comedy? It does look like it's got a healthy dose of self-awareness with maybe just a bit of camp. That's good with me, though. Looks kind of fun.

But then, my favorite incarnation of Batman is probably still the Adam West series, so I don't know if I'm allowed to talk.

I really don't care. I don't need to watch everything Batman related. I don't mind lighter Batman stuff, since I'm a big fan of the Adam West show, but this looks too much like a forgotten 90s cartoon reject.
    Quote Quoting Donald Glover
    I was actually just reading about Matt Damon and he’s like, ‘There’s a culture of outrage.’ I’m like, ‘Well, they have a reason to be outraged.’ I think it’s a lot of dudes just being scared. They’re like, ‘What if I did something and I didn’t realize it?’ I’m like, ‘Deal with it.’
    Movie Theater Diary