PDA

View Full Version : 47 Meters Down: Uncaged (Johannes Roberts)

TGM
08-16-2019, 04:08 AM
47 METERS DOWN: UNCAGED

Director: Johannes Roberts

imdb (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7329656/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1)

TGM
08-16-2019, 04:09 AM
False alarm, guys. This one's pretty terrible all around. Lazy writing, lazy editing, lazy direction, it's crazy to think that this is somehow the same writers and director from the first film. This movie is the cinematic equivalent of a facepalm.

Still highly recommend the first one, though!

Dukefrukem
12-08-2019, 02:26 AM
My wife picked this after making us stop watching The Nightingale. She's a new mother so I understood. This however, was a pile of shit. I liked the premise of the catacombs. But the "evolved" sharks ala the Descent made no sense. There's no way a food supply would be that abundant down there to sustain multiple generations of evolved great white sharks.

On track to being the worst of the year. Though, Polaroid puts up a pretty damn good fight.

Ezee E
12-08-2019, 03:21 PM
My wife picked this after making us stop watching The Nightingale. She's a new mother so I understood. This however, was a pile of shit. I liked the premise of the catacombs. But the "evolved" sharks ala the Descent made no sense. There's no way a food supply would be that abundant down there to sustain multiple generations of evolved great white sharks.

On track to being the worst of the year. Though, Polaroid puts up a pretty damn good fight.

Yeesh, yeah Nightingale is maybe the worst movie for new parents.

Dukefrukem
12-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Yeesh, yeah Nightingale is maybe the worst movie for new parents.

We both went into it blind.

Ezee E
12-08-2019, 05:26 PM
We both went into it blind.

I knew there was "a scene" in it, and nothing more.