PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Hush (Justin Copeland)

Grouchy
07-24-2019, 05:36 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/a/a9/Batman_Hush_2019.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20190516165854&path-prefix=es

Grouchy
07-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Two things to say about this movie.

1. They improved the storyline from the comics so much I can't imagine ever reading them again without drawing the comparison. The comic's story is poorly put together and a lame excuse to cram in a lot of guest characters in every issue. This is like they thought about it, worked it out, kept what was reasonably good and threw away the filler.

2. I like the comic relief Nightwing from this batch of recent movies. I can imagine Zac Efron playing the character in live action.

Dukefrukem
07-24-2019, 05:59 PM
You beat me to it. Was going to watch this tonight.

Kinda related, but did you guys know Jay Oliva is teaming up with Zack Snyder and Netflix to make an Anime series?

Skitch
07-24-2019, 06:03 PM

Kinda related, but did you guys know Jay Oliva is teaming up with Zack Snyder and Netflix to make an Anime series?

No, but I'll there for that!

Grouchy
07-24-2019, 06:52 PM
Well don't change your plans, it's very entertaining stuff.

Dukefrukem
08-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Agreed. This was entertaining and I can see how they intricately used all the villains sparingly through the story. Let's face it, this and the comic series was an excuse to put as many villains in a story as possible. It works well in this adaptation. Where it stands on the pile of DC animated stories is debatable. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles probably has some of the best animation and action, Flashpoint is probably the best complete story, and Batman: Under the Red Hood is probably my third favorite. I'd put this right under Red Hood.

Skitch
08-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Buddy came through with Vudu code. This will be happening tonight.