PDA

View Full Version : Batman Ninja (Junpei Mizusaki)

Grouchy
05-03-2018, 05:40 PM
https://i2.sdpnoticias.com/sdpnoticias/2018/03/19/20180319105757_batman_ninja_no s_presenta_los_primeros_traile res_la_pelicula_620x6200.jpg

Grouchy
05-03-2018, 05:44 PM
None's seen this yet?

This was certainly trippy. If I was a biggest mecha guy I'd certainly be in love with it. As it is, I enjoyed it a lot, though sometimes the overabundance of detail distracted me a bit. The animation is also a bit weird. Actually, my favorite scene is where it changed into something resembling Tale of Princess Kaguya to show Joker and Harley's post-amnesia rural life.

By the way, I read that the Japanese and English dubbings are wildly different from each other. I watched the English one.

Philip J. Fry
01-14-2019, 04:29 AM
I watched the English one as well. So, I don't know... over the top? Yup. Over the top. and I agree with the Princess Kaguya bit. Was great, and yet super out there.

Dukefrukem
04-18-2019, 05:59 PM
This has elements of awesome and other stuff that doesn't work for me. The animation is of course great, I'm indifferent on the Japanese voice actors, but the sound effects didn't jive well with what was going on onscreen. It always felt flat, or quieter than it should. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I definitely wasn't expecting a time jump between modern and ancient times.