PDA

View Full Version : The Last Witch Hunter (Breck Eisner)

TGM
10-23-2015, 04:30 AM
THE LAST WITCH HUNTER

Director: Breck Eisner

imdb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1618442/?ref_=nv_sr_2)

http://pad.mymovies.it/filmclub/2014/09/031/locandina.jpg

Dukefrukem
01-23-2016, 12:22 AM
This was wicked fun.

Skitch
01-23-2016, 12:28 AM
Vin Diesel is a hoot, especially since he's a complete nerd trapped in the Hulk's body. Supposedly this entire movie was built around his Dungeons & Dragon's board game character, and I love the nerdity of that. Time for another dollar theater adventure! I sit down, all alone, the movie begins. Ten minutes in, a couple come in and sits quietly. Five minutes later, a loud voice in the isle beside me scares the hell out of me when they shout, "WHERE YOU AT??", and another couple talks to first couple then sits way down front. Then they hold their cell phone up high for the entire movie, answer phone calls, and have nonstop text conversations without turning their ringer off. So through the nonstop talking and beeping and whatever, I actually did still enjoy the film, but 15 minutes before the end I couldn't take it any more and I left. NO SCORE yet, but I think it will be a passing thumbs up.

Dukefrukem
01-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Vin Diesel is a hoot, especially since he's a complete nerd trapped in the Hulk's body. Supposedly this entire movie was built around his Dungeons & Dragon's board game character, and I love the nerdity of that. Time for another dollar theater adventure! I sit down, all alone, the movie begins. Ten minutes in, a couple come in and sits quietly. Five minutes later, a loud voice in the isle beside me scares the hell out of me when they shout, "WHERE YOU AT??", and another couple talks to first couple then sits way down front. Then they hold their cell phone up high for the entire movie, answer phone calls, and have nonstop text conversations without turning their ringer off. So through the nonstop talking and beeping and whatever, I actually did still enjoy the film, but 15 minutes before the end I couldn't take it any more and I left. NO SCORE yet, but I think it will be a passing thumbs up.

I confront/report people like that or demand my money back. Movie tickets are too high these days for me to miss an ending.

Skitch
01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Me too, but this was dollar theater. Other than big movies, only theater I go to because every single time the crowd blows.