PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead (Season 6)

Dukefrukem
07-11-2015, 12:32 AM
This has the potential to be the best season since 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1UPrFXHKA

Ezee E
07-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Why?

Dukefrukem
07-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Well with the comic-book arch that I loved.

Ezee E
07-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Well with the comic-book arch that I loved.

Missed on Season 5 Part 2, but I think I can skip it. This looks more promising.

Morris Schæffer
07-13-2015, 10:40 AM
More interested in the return of Homeland, but I'm gonna see this also. No doubts about it.

Dukefrukem
10-21-2015, 01:03 PM
So I take it no one is watching this?

I have a bunch queued up on my DVR. Been busy with housework.

Ezee E
10-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Negan?

No. Okay, I'll wait.

Thirdmango
11-01-2015, 07:48 PM
So I started watching this show again, but this time doing it my way. I really like this show when I can marathon it. I hate it as a week to week show. I also dislike how they kill people but I'm actually okay with it if I know who dies before I watch an episode. I know that takes away from a lot of the "dramatic tension" but for me it makes it a lot more watchable. So for seasons 4 and 5 I didn't actually know which episodes people would die in, just more so which characters were going to die that season. I don't really like shocking deaths. I will finally be caught up today as I'm watching the third episode of the season today, so I'll watch the fourth tonight and then probably wait til the mid-season finale before I marathon the rest of the episodes.

Russ
11-01-2015, 09:49 PM
I don't really like shocking deaths. I will finally be caught up today as I'm watching the third episode of the season today...
Um...

Thirdmango
11-02-2015, 05:20 AM
Um...

Like I said. I check ahead. I already knew and was prepared.

Dukefrukem
04-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Holy shit. Episodes 12 and 13 may be the best episodes in this show so far.

3 to go.

Morris Schæffer
04-08-2016, 05:30 AM
saw eps 11 and 12 yesterday. This continues to be at least very entertaining.

Morris Schæffer
04-10-2016, 08:19 PM
The last three episodes were sort of so-so, lots of dumb decisions by folks, mostly by running off on their own, away from their group. That Eugene moment near the very end was very touching and the last 10 minutes, although way too drawn out with the villain actually repeating himself twice, nearly unbearably tense.

And hey, it's got GTA V's Trevor!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Lightstorm/trevor.png

Dukefrukem
04-10-2016, 09:09 PM
The last three episodes were sort of so-so, lots of dumb decisions by folks, mostly by running off on their own, away from their group. That Eugene moment near the very end was very touching and the last 10 minutes, although way too drawn out with the villain actually repeating himself twice, nearly unbearably tense.

And hey, it's got GTA V's Trevor!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Lightstorm/trevor.png

Agreed. Carol leaving was so stupid. She sucks. But I still feel 3 out of the last 4 episodes were the best in the series.

But at least we know Glenn is now dead.

Morris Schæffer
04-11-2016, 05:37 AM
Hang on a minute! How do we know if it's not shown?

Dukefrukem
04-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Hang on a minute! How do we know if it's not shown?

Heh.

Ezee E
04-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Heh.

What's funny is there are dozens of youtube videos that have dissected and determined the outcome. None are convincing to me.

Morris Schæffer
04-12-2016, 04:06 PM
If it is Glen, then how come we didn't hear Maggie go berserk? Whispers could be overheard, but none of the people crouched were heard. Yes, Negan warned them not to, but still.

Dukefrukem
04-12-2016, 06:18 PM
The only other person I can see dying here is Abraham since he's dead in the comics by now.

Other than it's aligning almost exactly like this is the comics. Even after Negan takes 1 swing, he stands back to admire his work, and then swings again.

I even see a Eugene and Rosita relationship starting in the show (with Abraham breaking up with her)

Rick hooks up with Michone because they already killed off Andrea.

It's all aligning for the defeat of Negan, and Carl will head to Hilltop to become a blacksmith and then he goes on a crazy spree with bad decision after bad decision