PDA

View Full Version : Uwe Boll's...TUNNEL RATS!!

megladon8
02-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Trailer here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmEuGECjMls) for Uwe Boll's Tunnel Rats, a non-video game based Vietnam war film.

While it looks like the best film he's done in terms of technical quality and acting, it still looks atrocious and pretty damn offensive. The final shot of the soldier getting the spear/sword/metal rod thing through his neck was executed in the way you'd do a kill in a slasher movie. Seems to be trying to instill a "wow, that's a sweet, gory kill!" feeling into a war film...which is tasteless and wrong, since I can't imagine Boll doing this as a "commentary film".

Dukefrukem
02-20-2008, 11:45 PM
i dunno. but i will say that i love Vietnam movies.

Wryan
02-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Goddamit. I clicked on this thread under the belief that Uwe Boll had made a film about tunnel rats. Might have been the highlight of his career. And Vietnam had to ruin it...like so many other things.

megladon8
02-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Goddamit. I clicked on this thread under the belief that Uwe Boll had made a film about tunnel rats. Might have been the highlight of his career. And Vietnam had to ruin it...like so many other things.

:pritch:

Rep.

MadMan
02-21-2008, 05:00 AM
Goddamit. I clicked on this thread under the belief that Uwe Boll had made a film about tunnel rats. Might have been the highlight of his career. And Vietnam had to ruin it...like so many other things.See that would have been awesome. No matter how terrible the film would have been at least we would have killer tunnel rats.