PDA

View Full Version : Orphan Black, Season 3

Irish
01-10-2015, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ynKEjaL.jpg

The upcoming season of “Orphan Black” finds the sisters fending off deadly military clones. The newly released photo shows Ari Millen as the lethal “Rudy” — aka “Scarface” — the Castor clone with a menacing scar and mohawk.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/orphan-black-season-3-first-look-at-ari-millens-scarface-1201399699/

April 18.

Gizmo
04-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Decent start to the third season.

Mara
04-25-2015, 06:16 PM
It's not awful, and I love the world-building, but I hope that season 3 reigns it in and focuses at some point. Too many threads. Too many characters. We barely see Felix, for instance, and he's one of the best parts of the show. This isn't Game of Clones. It's best when it is tight.

Gizmo
04-26-2015, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I'm not really sure what the end game is for the journey. It was about solving the overall mystery, but now it's more of a kidnap and rescue show over and over, and it's lost a lot of it's intrigue. I like the interplay between the sisters and Felix, but that's been all but nonexistent this season.

Mara
05-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Okay, so I'm a week behind, but this show needs to learn how to WRITE. PEOPLE. OFF. Paul should have been gone in the first season. His character doesn't even make sense anymore. And even when he did make sense, he was boring.

The Proletheans were interesting last season, but was anyone begging them to come back? NOPE.

And this season keeps featuring Delphine. She's also not interesting, and her actress has never actually been good. Write her off!

Oh, great, more Art. Except, again, Art isn't super interesting and isn't adding to this increasingly large and unmanageable cast.

I am liking this season, but it needs to pare down in a serious way.

EyesWideOpen
05-11-2015, 03:27 AM
I'm with you on Paul but I like Art and Delphine they are two of my favorite side characters on the show.

Mara
05-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Now I'm wondering which side characters I like on the show. Felix (OBVIOUSLY), Donny, Mrs. S, Kira, Kira's hot dad, Mark the Prolethean, Vick the Dick (in moderation), Scott the Squeamish Scientist, the hot Indian IT guy who disappeared after the first season... hmm.

Need to go the most: Paul, and Felix's sometimes boyfriend from the morgue.

EyesWideOpen
05-12-2015, 02:57 AM
I'm counting Felix as one of the main characters. I don't care for Mrs. S or Donny.