PDA

View Full Version : The Flash (Season 1)

Kurosawa Fan
10-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Really liked this. Not a bad cast member thus far, great chemistry out of the gate for all of them, a pilot that set up the story very well and created a logical string of villains to follow, and straddled the line between comedy and drama nicely. I'm eagerly anticipating the one-two punch of this and Arrow every week.

number8
10-09-2014, 02:59 AM
I wasn't that wild about the Smallville set up of having all the villains and the hero come from the same thing. Hopefully they'll do something more interesting than Smallville's monster of the week, the way Arrow has been able to do.

Didn't expect them to introduce the time travel angle so quickly. That was awesome.

number8
10-17-2014, 04:09 PM
Great second ep. It's kinda mystifying how much better the actors are on this show compared to Arrow.

Also, holy shit, what is this show's effects budget?

MadMan
10-20-2014, 06:36 AM
I enjoyed the pilot episode which I reviewed for my friend, who gave me access to his Hulu account. I'll check out the second episode soon.

Winston*
10-24-2014, 08:58 PM
It's kinda mystifying how much better the actors are on this show compared to Arrow.

Yeah, the cast on this show is kind of excellent. Jesse L. Martin in particular lends the show a weird amount of gravitas.

Tried the first 2 episodes of season 3 of Arrow because of how much I've been enjoying this show, and had trouble getting past how wooden everyone is and the terrible dialogue.

Qrazy
03-18-2015, 05:20 PM
That was one hell of an episode.

Thirdmango
03-18-2015, 09:30 PM
I AM SO PUMPED. That episode, holy hell, That episode.

number8
03-20-2015, 02:02 PM
I love that the holy shit moments all happened within 10 minutes of the episode.

Did they have a scheduling snafu? It felt like an episode that was meant to air before the month-long break, rather than a return episode.

I really liked Carlos Valdes in it. I think because Cisco's such a fanservicey role and mostly just quips, Valdes never got to stretch all that much, but that look of fear and disappointment he had in that scene toward Wells was really affecting.

http://i.imgur.com/i9rgd5D.jpg

number8
03-25-2015, 06:42 PM
Not sure why this happened....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3a49-sj3A

number8
04-01-2015, 12:51 AM
There's still 10 min to go but this episode is making me so happy. Fucking Speed scenario hahaha.

number8
05-14-2015, 01:48 PM
"I'm totally in love with you and you're throwing yourself at me, but sorry, a supervillain who kidnapped me said we can't be together so bye."

The fuck.