PDA

View Full Version : A Question...

Kurosawa Fan
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm part of a soccer forum that has a feature I love. When I go to the forum and click on "New Posts," the view is exactly the same as Match Cut's "New Post" page. However, when I click on the title of the threads listed with new posts, it automatically takes me to the first unread post in the thread. Here, if I click on the title of the thread, it takes me to the first post and page of the thread. If I click on the "last post" icon, it takes me to the last post of the thread and I have to scroll back to find the first unread post in that thread.

My question is this: is there a way for this same thing to be performed on Match Cut? Is it something in my settings that I just don't have set correctly? Is there somewhere else I should click in order to be taken to the first unread post in a thread? Is this an add on feature that would need implementation?

Thanks for your help.

Dukefrukem
01-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Yes. After clicking on NEW POSTS.... There is a tiny downwards pointing arrow in front of the Thread title list. Hover over it and it will say "First NEW post" It will take you to the first new post since you last visited the thread.

<3

Kurosawa Fan
01-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Yes. After clicking on NEW POSTS.... There is a tiny downwards pointing arrow in front of the Thread title list. Hover over it and it will say "First NEW post" It will take you to the first new post since you last visited the thread.

<3

I love you.

:pritch:

Ezee E
01-06-2014, 12:57 AM
I love you.

:pritch:

Yeah, you saved yourself HOURS now. I randomly came across it a long time ago with the same concern.