PDA

View Full Version : Spartacus

Thirdmango
02-13-2013, 06:45 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/thirdmango/Spartacus-War-of-the-Damned-poster_zps4ee802f3.jpg

I'm no longer ashamed to say I am totally in love with this show. The all out aggression it brings is really fun. This is a show I quickly watch the moment I can.

Thirdmango
03-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Episode 5 of this season, the last ten minutes had one of the best battle sequences they've done on this show. Like number8 in the Smash thread, this looks like I'm the only watching this one.

slqrick
03-04-2013, 11:43 PM
By Jupiter's cock, you are not alone sir.

I've been enjoying this season, but I definitely do miss some of the characters from previous seasons. Some of the character stuff has been a bit weird (Naevia mainly), but as per usual, it's been a lot of fun. Crassus and his son have been good additions.

Thirdmango
03-05-2013, 04:30 AM
I've been enjoying this season, but I definitely do miss some of the characters from previous seasons. Some of the character stuff has been a bit weird (Naevia mainly), but as per usual, it's been a lot of fun. Crassus and his son have been good additions.

I actually had to look up Naevia to see if she was being played by a different actress because as you said she's very weird, not at all like she has been over the other seasons.

Thirdmango
05-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Well the show is over. :(

It was a proper ending for a show like that. I may give it a proper send off at some point.

Peng
02-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Finished the series before it left my Netflix at the end of Jan. After a few initial rough patches, this turns into a pretty consistently great series. Also one of the best series finales too.

Skitch
02-09-2022, 07:49 PM
I loved that show. It was bananas. Too bad about that actor passing away.