PDA

View Full Version : Archer Season 4

MadMan
02-08-2013, 07:31 AM
http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/sites/default/files/Archer-S1-900x350.jpg

I'm hoping others are watching, because I've viewed the last two episodes and found them both to be way better than the season opener. Still the Season 4 premiere did that have that brilliant Bob Burgers meta bet mixed in with A History of Violence jokes. I find this show to be easily one of the best comedy shows on TV right now, and its sort of crazy how over the years FX has turned into a halfway decent TV network.

MadMan
02-11-2013, 09:05 AM
No one? Anyone? Buller? :sad:

Thirdmango
02-13-2013, 06:49 AM
I love Archer so very much, it's my favorite animated show on tv at least it will be until Venture Bros comes back.

megladon8
09-04-2013, 11:58 PM
I haven't seen any of season 4, but this is one of Jen and I's favorites.

Are there really this few fans of the show on MatchCut?

Is it one of those random "things MatchCut doesn't like", like John Williams and Murakami novels?

slqrick
09-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Love it. It's increasingly serialized nature works for me because they've given most of the characters some rich histories.

megladon8
09-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Love it. It's increasingly serialized nature works for me because they've given most of the characters some rich histories.

I honestly don't know that I could pick a favorite character.

My gut instinct is to go with Pam, but then I think of how much I love Gillette, and Cyril, and Lana, and Mallory, and of course Archer himself.

I will watch anything that the "Sealab" guys ever do, together or separately it doesn't matter.

Thirdmango
09-09-2013, 06:29 PM
It looks like based on that new cool thing on the bottom that only 8 of us have watched it. Like I said before I love it and try to get all of my friends to watch it.

Watashi
09-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Krieger is easily the best.

The only person that I know who doesn't like the show is number8.

Thirdmango
09-09-2013, 06:42 PM
at salt lake comic con there was a great couple dressed as Krieger and Elle Driver (Kill Bill) in the Nurse outfit.

MadMan
09-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Krieger is easily the best.

The only person that I know who doesn't like the show is number8.Yes I love Krieger. "Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass."

And I unfortunately fell behind and didn't finish Season 4. I'm hoping it pops up on Instant Viewing like the other 3 seasons.