PDA

View Full Version : So I'm interviewing Tim Harrington (Les Savy Fav lead singer) in a few hours...

krazed
01-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Any ideas for questions?

Actually any help on interviewing someone in a band would be awesome; i'm used to news articles, this is the first time I've done something like this.

D_Davis
01-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Are you as crazy as I think you are?

krazed
01-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Are you as crazy as I think you are?

Well, it's for my student newspaper. They're playing here Friday so I'm doing a preview/Q&A and then reviewing the show. I got free tickets and a chance to interview one of my favorite bands, so I think it's a pretty neat opportunity.

D_Davis
01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Well, it's for my student newspaper. They're playing here Friday so I'm doing a preview/Q&A and then reviewing the show. I got free tickets and a chance to interview one of my favorite bands, so I think it's a pretty neat opportunity.

No - I meant ask him that!

I saw a live concert on DVD of these guys, and the lead singer was dressed in tight white pants, no shirt, suspenders, and had a teddy bear sitting on a chair next to him.

Ask him why.

:)

I thought they were pretty hilarious. Didn't like their sound at all, but they were unique.

Acapelli
01-16-2008, 11:38 PM
He seems to be pretty down-to-earth outside of shows, but he has a strange presence unlike any I've ever seen. Craziest show I've been to definitely.