PDA

View Full Version : Hellraiser: The Series

number8
04-03-2012, 04:58 PM
http://sonarent.com/_img/billboard/hellraiser.jpg

http://sonarent.com/_img/title_hellraiser.png

One of the most successful (and terrifying) franchises in film history is ready for its weekly television debut.

For over 25 years, fans have followed the exploits of an insidious villain named Pinhead, summoned from a nightmarish underworld by an ancient puzzle box. He will seduce you with power and tempt you with fear, until your soul belongs to him.

Now, for the first time, a weekly series set in the fantastic realm of Hellraiser will thrill audiences worldwide.

Interesting idea, actually. I imagine it'd work better as an episodic series where every week someone new will open the puzzle box, rather than a serialized horror-drama.

Dukefrukem
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Really? Who's picking this up?

Irish
04-03-2012, 08:06 PM
I imagine it'd work better as an episodic series where every week someone new will open the puzzle box, rather than a serialized horror-drama.

That sounds repetitive as hell, especially of every episode has the same villain.

Then again, Criminal Minds follows the same formula every week and people love that, so maybe you're onto something.

MadMan
04-04-2012, 06:49 AM
But Criminal Minds' cast and characters is why I even bother tuning in to begin with. If the show didn't have them, I wouldn't even bother.

Right now I think this show is a terrible idea. Maybe I'll be surprised.

Winston*
04-04-2012, 06:55 AM
But Criminal Minds' cast and characters is why I even bother tuning in to begin with. If the show didn't have them, I wouldn't even bother.

If the show didn't have a cast and characters it would be pretty weird.

MadMan
04-04-2012, 07:02 AM
If the show didn't have a cast and characters it would be pretty weird.Heh, I may not have have been more clear due to being slightly intoxicated at the moment, however despite finding your joke amusing you know exactly what I meant. A lesser cast and weaker or non-existent characters would result in Criminal Minds being a terrible show that would get axed, instead of a merely decent show that is entertaining.