PDA

View Full Version : Most videotapes were destroyed in 2443 during the second coming of Jesus

Mysterious Dude
12-23-2007, 12:39 AM
I'm told that Futurama will be coming back to television eventually. In the meantime, we shall have to make do with some straight-to-video movies. I have seen the first of these, Bender's Big Score, and though it was good to see the characters again, I have to say, it does not bode well for things to come. A bit more violence and nudity than I am accustomed to from Futurama, which is disappointing, since Futurama had more or less managed to steer clear of the violence that I so dislike in South Park and Drawn Together. Aside from that, it was not all that funny, and quite a complicated time travel story.

Edit: And now I've learned that you can't edit thread titles. That's good to know.

Spinal
12-23-2007, 06:09 AM
Edit: And now I've learned that you can't edit thread titles. That's good to know.

I can do it for you. What would you like it to say?

Mysterious Dude
12-23-2007, 06:28 AM
I can do it for you. What would you like it to say?

Well, the correct quote is: "Most videotapes were destroyed in 2443 during the second coming of Jesus". The joke is basically the same, but I'm a stickler for accuracy.

Spinal
12-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Looks like someone beat me to it. :)

MadMan
12-25-2007, 02:15 AM
Considering just how lame Family Guy became after it returned to TV a second time I'm worried about what will happen to Futurama a second time. Part of me still wants to see the show come back considering that FOX screwed the show over a lot.