PDA

View Full Version : Snow Angels (Rockwell, Beckinsale; dir. David Gordon Green)

EvilShoe
12-14-2007, 08:51 PM
http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=742&item=0
This looks like it should be good. Anyone seen it yet?

Edit: Gah! Mods, please edit the title.
This is what I get for being lazy.

I'll go cry in my room now.

Edit edit: it's a catchy title though.

Watashi
12-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Wait... what movie is this a trailer for?

EvilShoe
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Wait... what movie is this a trailer for?
Snow Angels The Pineapple Express.

I deny everything.

Kurosawa Fan
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
The National!!!

It looks decent. I'll wait for the reviews though. Green disappointed me pretty severely with Undertow.

Oh, and I tried to edit the title, but I can't figure out how to do it. I fail at mod.

EDIT: I success at mod!!!

EvilShoe
12-14-2007, 09:06 PM
The National!!!

It looks decent. I'll wait for the reviews though. Green disappointed me pretty severely with Undertow.

Oh, and I tried to edit the title, but I can't figure out how to do it. I fail at mod.

EDIT: I success at mod!!!
Undertow's the only of his I've seen so far.
While not completely successful, it made me interested in his other movies.

Then I probably got distracted by pretty colours and loud noises, which would explain why I haven't gotten around to checking those out yet.

Sven
12-14-2007, 09:14 PM
I heard pretty negative things about this one at Sundance. Still, I'd like to see it. Undertow was underwhelming, but still worthwhile in many aspects.

Derek
12-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Wow, that trailer's pretty great. Unfortunately, the movie...not so much. For a film that has a Nicky Katt/Sam Rockwell fist fight, it's very underwhelming. At least Undertow has a distinct mood and tone that kept it interesting. Snow Angels just felt far too generic for Green, despite having the occasional visual flourish and the story lines never really come together in an interesting way. Great casting/performances, but when that's the best part of Green film, it's not saying much.

Silencio
12-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Wouldn't think it was Green if the name weren't attached to the trailer.