PDA

View Full Version : Berlin Alexanderplatz

Wryan
11-30-2007, 02:44 AM
I've never seen Fassbinder's film (I'm sure it's worth a gander), but I just wanted to say that that's such a fantastic name for a film. It rolls off the tongue so well and it deserves a space on the chalk board next to "Cellar Door."

balmakboor
11-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I've never seen Fassbinder's film (I'm sure it's worth a gander), but I just wanted to say that that's such a fantastic name for a film. It rolls off the tongue so well and it deserves a space on the chalk board next to "Cellar Door."

Uh, yeah. Pulling me into a thread about one of my favorite films for something like this is deserving of my first negative rep.

Wryan
11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Uh, yeah. Pulling me into a thread about one of my favorite films for something like this is deserving of my first negative rep.

Aww, no love for closet philologists and lovers of the art of wordsmithing...

Yxklyx
11-30-2007, 07:01 PM

Take over the thread by reviewing each episode!

balmakboor
11-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Take over the thread by reviewing each episode!

That's right. I plan to embark on that epic project soon anyway.

Btw, I just reversed my negative rep by applying a positive one. I was just in too snippy of a mood this morning. Taking away rep should be reserved for truly deserving things like pics of a turd in a toilet bowl. (That should bring back VIRUS memories for all long time RTers.)

monolith94
11-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Gee, thanks for the memories.

balmakboor
12-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Gee, thanks for the memories.

Don't mention it.