PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for yours truly....truly!

Wryan
11-28-2007, 05:25 PM
AOL IM Screen name: AestheticQuality

I don't have any other IMers.

Cellphone: lol jk fuck that

Feel free to drop me some lines sometimes.

No, this post doesn't mean I'm going away. I just thought I'd throw this out there for you guys.

MadMan
11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
The way things are nowadays I had no idea people still used AIM. Cool. I'll add you to the buddy list when I get home.

Wryan
11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
The way things are nowadays I had no idea people still used AIM. Cool. I'll add you to the buddy list when I get home.

I used to use it, not religiously tho. I had like 8 friends on it. Every once in a while it was annoying when I had work I wanted to concentrate on or whatever. But it is a good tool for keeping in touch with people.

Watashi
11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
I still can't get over the feeling that Wryan is back posting with us.

It just boggles my mind.

Ezee E
11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
What do people use now? I am usually logged in whenever I'm home.

Wryan
11-28-2007, 06:25 PM

It just boggles my mind.

You're not allowed to IM me......................unless you use a genuine picture! OHSNAP!

Sycophant
11-28-2007, 06:42 PM
There are over 200 people on my AIM buddy list (who are often still on, actually). I don't think I've talked to any of them since high school (six years ago).

monolith94
11-29-2007, 02:06 AM

It just boggles my mind.
Yeah, who'll be next, Doctor Sartorius?

I stopped using AIM a while ago...

MadMan
11-29-2007, 04:06 AM
I used to use it, not religiously tho. I had like 8 friends on it. Every once in a while it was annoying when I had work I wanted to concentrate on or whatever. But it is a good tool for keeping in touch with people.I have a decent number of people on my buddy list, but only a small handful of them even use AIM anymore. I've found myself using MSN more but I don't really chat much with IM's.