PDA

View Full Version : Lie to Me

Dukefrukem
01-12-2009, 12:59 AM
Is anyone gonna give this series a try? I kinda want to watch it for Tim Roth.

MadMan
01-12-2009, 03:49 AM
I'm reminded of House, where the lead actor is British and he has a team that solves cases for him, and he's all smart and has this extreme awesome speciality, etc. But I may give the show a shot.

Dukefrukem
01-23-2009, 02:39 AM
so i take it no one watched this? i didn't.

Kurosawa Fan
01-23-2009, 01:08 PM
I watched it last night. Roth is fantastic. The rest of the show... not so much. In fact, it was borderline terrible. Very predictable in a soap opera way (just think of the craziest solution and that's what you're getting) as well as being smothered in a thick layer of cheddar. Most of the small characters are annoying, especially the "radically honest" guy. Eh, I've spent too much time typing about a show that suck and I'll never watch again.

Mara
01-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Most of the small characters are annoying, especially the "radically honest" guy.

I also watched it last night. I also thought Roth was awesome. I also thought the show as a whole was pretty forgettable.

But I loved the radically honest guy.

Kurosawa Fan
01-23-2009, 03:10 PM
But I loved the radically honest guy.

Seemed like a charming enough actor, but the character reeked of gimmick.

MadMan
01-23-2009, 05:43 PM
I completely forgot that it was on last night, which I guess speaks volumes as to how much I actually wanted to see it.

Dukefrukem
01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
The coolest thing about this show is when they relate their science to real life videos of people lying... (Nixon, Clinton etc)